Knitwear Vs Suede

Leave a Comment
Knitwear Vs Suede
So everyone, this is the last blog post I put on for tonight/morning! I hope you like the styles I have created for you all this evening. I know I have fun making them for you all. 

Anyway, as you all know the summer is suddenly disappearing and heading to fall weather period! 

Yes that's right it means the weather is changing to colder weather. So it tends to mean that we start wearing warmer clothing! 

As you can see I have paired a draped open front cardigan which is grey and this knitwear cardigan is perfect for this time of year as its inbetween summer and wrapping up warm for winter weather! 

The grey knitwear cardigan still shows off your style though don't worry about that one. I have paired it with a black crop top and a suede tanned mini skirt as both items of clothing still manage to show off your summery inspired style as well as your glamorous fall style. 

By making sure the summery look is still there I have added that extra sassy summer touch by pairing the outfit with a pair of white platforms and a white clutch bag as it makes the colours stand out against your outfit! 

Good night everyone and thank you for reading my blog! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig