Relationships / Realism ...

Leave a Comment
Evening everyone,

I know I promised you guys an insight into my life as often as I could, so here is another blog for you guys.

I know most people reading this are my friends or family but for the other people reading my blog who hardly know me I think it's perfect to post these sort of blogs so you get a better understanding of who I am and how I feel about experiences or situations in my life.

I haven't really had the best experience with relationships, yeah typical girl right? Though I know boys don't always have the best experiences too and like I have always said it takes two people to make things work.

This is just a general blog of how I feel to be honest as like I have said before I often find myself thinking about things and then knowing it's the perfect opportunity to blog about how I am feeling... Sometimes, even my family and friends don't know what I am thinking or feeling as I am quite a personal person.

 I would prefer to help others rather than thinking or discussing how I am feeling but what I have discovered recently is to focus on what makes yourself happy as that will make the others surrounding you happier.

Anyway, one of my favourite songs of all time is 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars I really think it describes how my past relationships have been and I suppose at the time when your in a relationship you can't see how other people view your relationship. As I have said before, make sure you balance your views and don't push other people away just for your partner as occasionally the other people around you were right all along!

It is really hard to think when your in a relationship that your partner wouldn't do the same things that you do for them and that's literally the key point you all need to focus on... If he or she doesn't do the same things for you, is he or she worth it? Does he or she make the effort for you or do you have to do it all?

I remember at the end of one of my relationships, I am sure most of my family and friends are fully aware who I am talking about, I often found myself questioning whether I deserved to be treated like that?

I would definitely suggest thinking and questioning yourself as it certainly helped me and it made me wake up and realize that the relationship never worked, yes we had our good times but it was mainly bad times.

Moving on and finding someone who makes you happy and stands by you is definitely the best feeling anyone could ever have. Surround yourself with the people who support you and make you feel happy all the time!

Lots of love guys, if you ever need any guidance or if you would like to leave me some questions I will love to answer them for you guys.

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig