Off The Shoulder Lace White Dress Look With Hints Of Black and Red Colours

1 comment
Off The Shoulder Lace White Dress Look With Hints Of Black and Red Colours

With it being the V Festival the last few days I definitely knew I had to have an inspired festival approach to show you guys what I would wear!

With it being near the end of the summer period, I think we should take full advantage of that and splash out on summer colours! I have chosen to go for a white as it's bright and very trendy for the summer, I paired the white lace off shoulder dress with a ivory ring to show you know your style and your accessories.

You could if you wanted splash the white colours with a bright summery colour like a pink or a red. But if your like me and you have considered that the summer is nearly gone then you have prepared for the horrible rain by pairing the white with black heeled boots and a black handbag to show a touch of the monochrome print too!

I have managed to still spice that summery festival look up though as I have put a bright Chanel lipstick to go with your outfit.

Let me know what you think. for those who attended the V Festival lucky you and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

Lots of love,

Anya x


Topshop white dress
£61 - nordstrom.com


Steve Madden slip-on shoes
£64 - zappos.com


Pieces black purse
pieces.com


Boohoo gemstone jewelry
£3.19 - boohoo.com


Chanel black lipstick
harrods.com


Lord Berry waterproof mascara
veryexclusive.co.uk


Chanel perfume
£69 - tradesy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Beautiful lace dress
    ,also with your bag are looks well.and i also have a similar one,i dress it usually.and my boyfriend says it's great!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig