Black Leathers

Leave a Comment
Black Leathers

As you guys know I love wearing the colour black and mixing it with white. I honestly love the monochrome style, I think a lot of people do though! One of the reasons why I love wearing black and white is because it's a slimming look and it's also a very sassy style to wear!

However, this season there has been a lot of talk about the leather look! Leather has definitely come back into fashion, there is a range of leather clothing like: the leather jackets, leather skirts, leather playsuits and many more.

I must admit, I haven't yet found a leather skirt that I am happy with but I love the look regardless! I love the way the leather finish off the skirt adds that extra detail to your outfit.

Anyway, I paired the leather skirt with a simple black bralet to show that simplistic sassy-ness to your outfit. I must admit at first, I was a bit wary of whether I should have two items of leather in the same outfit but I took the risk and tried it anyway and I absolutely love it!

I posted the picture on my Instagram like I always do for you guys to see before I finish editing and telling you guys how I would style an outfit. I am glad I did post the picture, as I have had comments saying that you like the style, so thank you for that! I hope I can keep it up and help you create your own styles through my ideas!

The all black look always looks amazing, but I always like to add that little bit of colour in just to mix it up a bit and I always tend to go for the colour white as they look amazing together!

Anyway, I paired a pair of white platforms with the outfit to show off that classy style!

In terms of accessories, I haven't really added much other than the white pair of shoes, a pair of black earrings,a black and white handbag and a white watch! I honestly think this look doesn't really need much at all as the outfit says it all! Don't you agree?

I bet you have noticed that I have added in one of Zoella's beauty products! I absolutely love Zoella Blissful Mistful but I won't mention too much about that product right now ;)!

I hope you like the style!

Lots of love,

Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig