S Factor TGI Hair Products

Leave a Comment
Sorry this is a late blog post for you all tonight but I couldn't wait to fill you all in.

It has been a busy couple of weeks recently, so whenever I have had the time I have always tried to fit everything in that I knew I had to blog about!

Last week, I went to the hair dressers for a trim and I ended up leaving with some new hair products! That always tends to happen, doesn't it girls?

On the plus side, it was a treat from my nan as she wanted to say congratulations to me in regards to my A Level results!

Anyway, I am literally just about to Instagram a picture of the products as you all know that I tend to show you guys the pictures before writing the blogs but I will post this for you now so you can see what the products look like beforehand!

Displaying IMG_20150818_164709-02.jpeg

The hair products look amazing right? I was really over the moon when I left the hairdressers which I will tell you about another time. 

But there you go everyone, these are the new products that I can't wait to use and try out! 

Thank you Nan, if you're reading this! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig