June/July My Favourite Monthly Products

Leave a Comment
Hey,

As you can tell I have a huge interest towards Zoella's blog and with the way she vlogs and reviews products. I have always wanted to show you guys what my favourite products are for the month or what my least favourite products are because I want you guys to see some honesty from me and to know what sort of products I like and why. 

I sadly, didn't have time to show you guys what my favourite products were for June and July's months individually as they were both very busy months for me. I honestly think I blinked and the months were gone especially for July as that has just flown by! But June was one of the busiest months this year as I turned eighteen on the fourth of June and a lot happened after that. I then got a new job at Peacocks in July  and I have been busy working ever since, 

So what I thought I would do is put the June and July months together and do an overview of what my favourite products were for those months. 


1) Got2b - Volumizing Hairspray


Anyone reading this blog now that are my friends or family members will certainly know that this is my favourite hairspray ever! 

I have used this hairspray for two years and I struggle to try new ones. I just honestly think it's amazing, my hair is quite thick and it always holds my curly hair into place. It's not sticky or messy, it holds your hair firmly and the scent is so beautiful it reminds me of candy-floss. 

I have actually had people compliment me on smelling nicely and ask me what perfume I am wearing and it has actually been the smell of the hairspray as that overpowers my perfume or body spray. 
  
If you wanted a cheaper hairspray then I wouldn't recommend this to you as this is nearly £5 a bottle but it lasts and it's totally worth paying that price. Though, Superdrug always do amazing offers and I often find that this is only £2 something which is amazing, you should definitely try this out! 


2) Holister - Crescent Bay  


I was introduced to this body spray last summer when me and my best friend went on holiday to Saint-Malo. Ever since then I have loved this product, it definitely beats any other body spray that I use or have used. I have tried out the other Holister body sprays and even they don't beat this one, I literally love the smell of this spray so much so that I normally tend to buy three bottles online in a row just so that I know I have enough. 

The scent is beautiful, it almost provides you with that Hawaiian sort of scent which I love but it also has that girly candy-floss scent too which I love. 

What I also love about this product is the way it has been designed, I love the girly feel it has shown through the choice of colouring. I love the colour pink so that's perfect for me. 

The body spray isn't exactly cheap, but it isn't too expensive and I honestly think it is worth paying the £9 for as the bottle does last a long time and it leaves you smelling lovely all day! Oh and if your a student, don't forget to use your student discount card as that will take the price down a bit! 


3)  Mark Hill - Heating Protection Styling Spray


Now, as I have said previously I have quite thick hair so I am always looking for new products to try out and I was introduced to the Makr Hill collection by my auntie when she bought me some of the products two years ago at Christmas time. 

I fell in love with this heating protection styling spray when I used it as it does honestly protect your hair from being damaged by the heat from the straighteners, hair dryers or the curling products that you use . I haven't used or looked for another heat protection spray as I am just so in love with this one. 

Not only that, I love the design of the bottle as my favourite colours are pieced together in one bottle and I think it just looks eye catching. The scent of the product is beautiful too, it has that sweet and glamorous smell towards the product which leaves your hair smelling so good! 

I haven't bought another bottle recently as the product lasts me a while, which is certainly another benefit! So I can't remember the price but I think I paid roughly about £6 the last time I bought it. 

4) Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush


Everyone has heard of these brushes right? If you haven't your missing out on so much believe me! You can find the brushes on Superdrug, which is where I usually buy them as I think they work out cheaper or you can buy them through the Real Technique website.

Anyway, since I have started using this brush I have never used any of my other brushes. I must admit at first I thought what's the point in paying that when the brushes only get bristly and then you chuck them away... Never the less, I ordered a brush anyway as I found them on Superdrug for cheaper prices and I regret thinking that because I have washed my brushes and they still feel so beautiful.

I have now thrown away the other makeup brushes that I used to use as they are nothing compared to the Real Technique brushes. I love the feel of the brushes, they feel smooth and soft and I honestly fall in love every time I use this brush.

I love the packaging the brushes come with as well, as you can keep your brushes safely still in the box as the box isn't too big. Plus, you also are provided with a few instructions too which is so helpful!

But let's not forget the design of the brush, isn't it stunning? You have the black bottom of the brush which you have a nice firm rubber grip that you can hold the brush. Then you have the gold panel around the brush which makes your brush stand out against the brown, white and grey colours of the brush. I paid nearly £9 for this brush and I honestly suggest you get buying because it's amazing!

5) Revitalising Raspberry & Macadamia Nut Shampoo



As you know, I love trying out new hair products and I always seem to be stalking Superdrug's website looking for new products and checking out the offers. Which is when I stumbled across this product and I am so glad I have found this product! 

When it says its 'Revitalising' that it certainly is as it makes my hair feel so shiny and new. I must admit, I don't always use this product when I am washing my hair because I like to try out different shampoo's rather than sticking to the same one all the time but this shampoo is the one that I use the most because I honestly love the way it leaves my hair feeling. 

The scent is amazing, I love this product for many reasons one of them being that the smell of raspberries always remind me of my great grandad who sadly passed away when I was younger. The second reason is that I love the smell of the product as it is really sweet and leaves your hair smelling beautiful. 

I mainly love the packaging and the design of the bottle, the bottle has that lovely homely touch to it and I love the choice of colours Superdrug have used for the bottle. At first, I thought I wouldn't like the product as it contains the use of nuts and I don't like nuts at all so I thought that there would be the smell of nuts which would put me off but it didn't at all as the smell of raspberries over power the nutty smell. 

That said, another reason why I love this product is the price it is certainly a bargain as I paid less that £2 for a bottle of this shampoo! 


6)  Gosh Foundation Primer Classic 


Surely, you have all heard of the new makeup collection 'Gosh' right? If you haven't you should probably take a look at the brand's makeup collection! I fell in love with the collection when it was introduced to the Superdrug website. I remember talking about it to my mum and my nan, then I went to Superdrug with my nan to try out a few of the products and I couldn't resist buying some of the products. I would definitely suggest to forget what the price is when your buying the products and focus on whether the product works for you as the prices aren't cheap.

I paid about £8 for this Primer, at the time I know that Superdrug were doing some discount on the Gosh products which is always good to look out for.

I have spent years, looking for a primer or a base coat or something that would make my makeup stay and last for the day or the evening. I finally found the primer I was after as it lasts and leaves your makeup looking beautiful as well as making your face feel smooth. The product has a velvet touch to it, which I love as it also makes your finger tips or your brushes feel amazing!

Plus I love the design of the bottle, don't you? I think it looks classy, glamorous and bold!

7) Make-up Gallery - Barbie Chic


This is my final review of a product that I have used in the last two months for you guys tonight! Don't worry though I shall be posting another one for August soon so you will be updated with new products to try or read about! 

Anyway, every girl loves a bargain just like every boy too! At the time when I was looking for a brightly coloured pink lipstick it was for a party where I was dressing up as Barbie for the night and I didn't think it mattered whether I would use the lipstick ever again. I found this lipstick in Poundland, I honestly didn't think I would like this lipstick as much as I do. 

I have used the lipstick a lot since the party and it has become one of the lipsticks I use on a night out with my friends so that should show you how often I use it and how good it is. The lipstick colour can blend nicely, it doesn't come out as bright as it looks which is perfect but it has a shimmery glow to it too and I guess I just love the colour as well as the packaging as I think its very girly and stylish! 

So that's your lesson, don't judge Poundland and don't be afraid to try out different make-up! Don't stay in your comfort zone! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the reviews and I hope I haven't waffled on too much! 

Lots of  love, 

Anya x 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig