How To Style An Oversized Shirt Dress

Leave a Comment
Oversized Shirt Dress

Hi again everyone,

I stumbled across this grey oversized shirt dress when I was looking through my polyvore and I love it! Isn't it beautiful, right?

I love the colour of the dress, I personally think it's a lovely colour grey. I have chosen a black pair of heeled boots as I think there really stylish. I also paired the outfit with a black handbag alongside a black hat as it shows that touch of street style to your outfit as well as showing how you know the trends.

I haven't chosen many accessories, other than the black hat or white and gold flowered eaarings as I think the outfit looks more stylish by keeping it rather simple.

I also think, that the makeup tends to look nicer with a natural approach too which is why I have chosen blush and pink tones.

Let me know what you think.

Lots of love,

Anya x

Grey dress
silkfred.com


Giuseppe Zanotti black boots
£370 - stylebop.com


Rebecca Minkoff black crossbody bag
£125 - nordstrom.com



Ryan Roche black hat
£220 - tenover6.com


Ray-Ban round sunglasses
£92 - bluefly.com


Clinique cheek makeup
£21 - macys.com


Estée Lauder lips makeup
£17 - macys.com


Lipstick Queen lipstick
£14 - beauty.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig