Classy Casual Checked

Leave a Comment
Classy Casual Checked


Afternoon guys,

I have posted a lot of style items regarding to checked shirts recently. I am sure you can tell that I have definitely become obsessed with them, which I absolutely have!  I seem to recently be pairing a lot of my outfits based around the checked shirt style.

As I am wearing the checked shirt style a lot I thought I would post many fashion boards based around the checked shirt style too as it shows you an insight towards what I am wearing and what I am liking right now.

I paired the checked shirt with a grey crop top, as you know I love wearing crop tops too but it shows that simplistic but glam style to your outfit too. With the crop top and checked shirt I have paired a suede black skirt with buttons down the front as the colour black shows the casual but chic style to the outfit too.

I have paired a pair of black platforms to show the casual style with the edge to the street to chic feel towards the outfit. I paired it with a white ruck sack bag as they seem to be very trendy recently so it shows how your outfit still shows off the trendy side too.

Black earrings and a black watch sure blend in nicely with the classy casual style and show off the simplistic approach towards your outfit but still remain stylish and pretty.

I have gone for a natural style make-up, with a pink based colour to show the casual but chic style.

Lots of love,

Anya x

Vneck shirt
£12 - blackfive.com


Black collared shirt
£9.24 - shein.com


Suede skirt
newlook.com




Larsson Jennings buckle bracelet
larssonandjennings.com



Nars cosmetic
£20 - mecca.com.au


Chanel spray perfume
£70 - tradesy.com


Manicure tool
julep.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig