Books And Magazines

Leave a Comment
Evening,

I have had a lot of questions from you guys, it seems you want to know what sort of things I enjoy reading.

I thought this would be a great time to show you what I am currently reading at the moment. I tend to always love to try out new genres when it comes to reading but that said I love the romantic genre! Soppy, I know I am but I guess I can't help myself when it comes to a happy ever after.



Anyway, I have recently found a new author who I absolutely love. I have started reading 'Not Without You' by Harriet Evans and I love it! I won't tell you anything as I don't want to spoil anything but if you love mystery and romance this is definitely the book for you! 


I don't just read books I love to read magazines, especially beauty and fashion based magazines! As I am writing this blog for you all now, I am reading Superdrug's beauty magazine. I love finding out what the new trends are and what the new beauty products are! 

So I hope this has answered your questions, I hope to answer and hear more comments from you guys! 

Lots of love, 

Anya 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig