Seeing Bad Weather As An Excuse To Wear A Shirt Dress And A Coat

Leave a Comment
Seeing Bad Weather As An Excuse To Wear A Shirt Dress And A Coat

Yes it's official summer weather has disappeared and gone somewhere else the past week here in the United Kingdom! I've had to readjust to the horrible wind and rain again.

That said, when we put the moaning aside the bad weather has meant that I have been able to show you one way that I would style a shirt dress for the Autumn weather.

I love the Autumn styles too, so it has been nice to be able to show you a different way I would style the shirt dress as well as showing off one of the coats for the Autumn weather.

I am head over heels for the tanned colours and the heeled boots during the Autumn period. I think the tanned colours and the heeled boots add that special touch towards the Autumn vibes.

With the shirt dress, I love that I have chosen a demin dress as I think it still shows that hint towards the summer through the colour of the dress but by it being a shirt dress it shows it's getting cooler weather!

It's definitely been an opportunity to show off the heeled boots, the sassy tassel black handbag, the denim diva shirt dress and the Autumn trendy coat.

I hope you like the way I would style the shirt dress everyone!

Lots of love,

Anya x




Topshop short blue dress
£48 - topshop.com


Brown wool coat
£28 - thewildflowershop.com


Loro Piana beige boots
£1,230 - mytheresa.com




Hunter bubble umbrella
bloomingdales.com


Isaac Mizrahi long wear lipstick
£15 - isaacmizrahi.com


Glamorous eye makeup
£15 - chichicosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig