Denim & Tan Days

Leave a Comment
Denim & Tan Days

So today is the day for styling denim and tan together, I think it works really well together. I created this style board for you all to see how I would wear tan and denim together, What do you think of the look?

It's a pretty simple style really, all you need is an item of denim and a tanned item of clothing or accessory in this case I have used a handbag and a pair of sunglasses.

With the denim and tan style I have paired it with a black crop top and a pair of white platforms as the black and white colours separate the denim and tan colours,

I chose two sunglasses as I love them both but I personally would go for the white pair of sunglasses. What style would you prefer?

I hope this help you find a way to wear the Denim and Tan style! I would love to see how you have worn the style, so please do send me photos!

Lots of love,
Anya x 


Miss Selfridge black crop top
£5.82 - missselfridge.com


Boohoo mini skirt
£17 - boohoo.com


Topshop leather shoes
topshop.com






Clinique makeup
£21 - macys.com


Charlotte Tilbury nude lipstick
£21 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Chloé chloe perfume
harveynichols.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig