New Exciting News

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, it's been one of those weeks where it has been manic.

Though I do have some new exciting news for you all and I guess I couldn't wait to tell you so the first opportunity I had to tell you my exciting news I went straight ahead and wrote a blog for you all.

So this is just a little blog to let you know what I will be updating you with and blogging about in the next few days and that's a photo shoot, as yesterday I completed a photo shoot with Beth Jennings.

Throughout, the photo shoot  I have modelled different looks for you all ranging from night wear to day wear. With also a summery touch as well as an Autumn vibe too!

I can't wait to show you all the styles! So make sure you keep a look out!

Lots of love,

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig