August Monthly Products

Leave a Comment

So I know this is early as the month isn't over yet but I wanted to make sure I finished this blog for you all today as I haven't blogged in a couple of days. 

What have I been up to recently? As you know it's been results day today, I hope they have all gone well for you all. Other than that, I have been blogging and enjoying going to Cowes week with friends and family members. 

I am so excited to tell you about this months favourite picks of mine, I honestly love every single product that is below in the picture and I have been counting down the days to tell you about them! 




1) Healthy Hands Stronger Nails -


With this product, I have got to say that it is the first hand cream that I have continuously used without stopping as I must admit I tend to forget to put body lotions or hand creams on every single day. Though, I bought this recently and I absolutely love it, I have noticed a change in both my hands and my nails already! Isn't that amazing? 

I don't always find the time to paint my nails, but when I do I tend to chip them like every girl hey? But that makes my nails weaker, so when I found this nail and hand cream I definitely wanted to give it a try.

I found this product in Primark over the mainland, it was only £2! What a bargain! Plus the design of the bottle is so sweet and pretty, right?  

2) Perfecting Body Cream Shimmering & Moisturising 


As you guys know I am a follower of Zoella's vlog and I always like to try out new products, I listened to one of her vlog and she mentioned using a similar product to this on her hands and arms to give that shimmery glow while she was on holiday. 

I have been looking for this product everywhere as I am very pale so I thought it would be perfect to add that little bit of colour and believe me since I have bought this I have used it every single day and it's honestly like magic! 

It makes me feel a little bit more confident as I have said I am really pale and it gives off that little tone and a shimmery glow. If I go out with friends I definitely find this one of my favourite products to use and it was another bargain as it was only £3 in Primark. 

3) Midnight Floral's Room Spray -


This product, is one of my favourite homely products which I couldn't wait to show you and blog about. When I had my bedroom redecorated, I was really excited to find and try out new products. My nan and I found this beautiful scented room spray in Marks and Spencers for only £5!

What I love about the product is the design and the scent, the design is beautiful and matches well with my bedroom and the scent leaves my room smelling lovely and provides that fresh homely smell.

4) Gentle Eye Makeup Remover -

I always love trying out new makeup products and I am so glad that I bought this product! When you usually use makeup wipes I find that not all the eye makeup comes off and in the morning you wake up with black lines under your eyes. 

So I definitely wanted to try this out and since I have it's made me feel more comfortable when I get ready for bed and leaves my face feeling smooth after I have removed my makeup. I would definitely recommend buying this product or finding a similar product. 

Not only that, I love the design, isn't it pretty and stylish? I bought the product from Primark and it was only £1.50 it's definitely worth the buy?

5) Makeup Brush Cleanser - 

I adore the bottle design on this product, don't you like it too? When I first came across the product the design caught my eye. Then I looked at what the product was, I knew I would definitely want to try this out! I have a lot of Real Technique brushes so I always want to make sure there kept clean so it was perfect when I found this and it certainly works, Plus it was a bargain for only £2!

6) Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist -


Now then, I have been dying to tell you about this product! We all have heard about Zoella's beauty range haven't we? If you haven't you should definitely take a look on Superdrug! Take a look at the beauty collection as, the prices are really good and the products are so beautiful and trendy!

I couldn't wait to blog about this one for many reasons, one of them reasons is about the design! The design is just simply amazing, it's eye catching and girly. with the different colours of pink and the different choices of font are really eye catching that's for sure! Then with the black and white spotty dots on the back of the bottle.

Not forgetting the beautiful summery scent, it's so beautiful I honestly couldn't explain to you how much I love using this product.

7) Zoella Beauty Kissy Missy Lip Balm -


I have become obsessed with this lip balm, I use it every single day and I honestly can't seem to get enough of it. The lip balm has such a beautiful scent it's almost like a candy scent crossed between a tutti fruity.

I love the sizing of the lip balm as it adds in that extra special detail as the sizing is sweet and easy to put in your bag for daily or night time use.

8) Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion -


Where do I start with this product? Well firstly I love the design on the bottle I think it has that sort of throw back look to the 1980's where styles were polka dots and jazzed up, right? It's definitely adorable that's for sure. 

The bursting beads that you can see inside the bottle just add that extra little detail to the product don't they? It makes the product stand out and smells so beautiful! 

I always try to use a body cream of some kind as I tend to have sensitive skin so I always like to keep it feeling nice and this certainly manages to do that as well making my body smell amazing! 

9)ZoellaFoam Dweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel  

The Zoella beauty collection has really managed to amaze me. I love every single product in the collection and I definitely think that this is one of my favourites. 

I love the use of the Aqua like colour which Zoella has used it blends in nicely with the bright colour pink. 

I always love trying out and finding new shower gels which was why I was over the moon when I found out Zoella had a shower gel in her collection! I definitely knew I had to try it out, that's for sure! 

Now that's I've tried it I've bought three more bottles just in case I run out which shows how much I love the product. It has that fruity scent which I love and it leaves my skin feeling beautifully soft and silky. I definitely recommend this product! 

Anyway, that's all for this month I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourite monthly picks! Sorry the blog is late and I will make sure I do a lot more blogs for you all today or in the next couple of days! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig