Nude Inspired

Leave a Comment
Nude Inspired

I really enjoyed making this polyvore board as I haven't made one for a while and I definitely think that the colour nude is a massive trend colour at the moment. 

Kim Kardashian is a massive influence on the trendy colour nude as she wears it a lot and as you know I love to follow the Kardashian's and the Jenner's styles. 

I paired the nude skirt which had a leather like shine to it with a nude colour crop top and then over that a black blazer as I definitely think it looks smart and stunning. I then paired the nude colours with a pair of black heeled shoes as I personal think they add that glamorous touch to the outfit. 

With it still being summer period even though the weather hasn't really been like summer recently, it's always good to brighten up your outfit with makeup like a bright shade of lipstick or accessories. In my case I have paired my nude inspired outfit with a peach courses bracelet and a makeup bag.

I did pair the outfit with a nude coloured handbag as I think it shows off that glamorous chic style! 

I hope you enjoy the style board, I will be posting new blogs for you all this evening so keep watching! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x

Alice Olivia pink top
net-a-porter.com

Helmut Lang skirt
£320 - farfetch.com

Heels & pumps
publicdesire.co.uk

Liz Claiborne orange bracelet
£9.84 - jcpenney.com

Clinique cheek makeup
£21 - macys.com

Maybelline mascara
£4.47 - target.com

Forever 21 travel bag
£4.41 - forever21.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig