Slogan Dress

Leave a Comment
slogan dress

As you all know by now I love the colours: black, white and pink so I loved creating this new look.

There has been a massive trend setter with the oversized style dresses, especially ones that have slogans! It's definitely been all about slogans this summer, that's for certain.

Then again, the monochrome style has certainly played another massive influence on our styles this year, well especially my style as I tend to wear black and white based colours and outfits all the time!

Anyway, I would style the oversized dresses with a pair of heeled shoes which add that glamorous side to your outfit, then I would style that with a black leather handbag and it shows off your sassy glamour side!

In terms of accessories, I have paired the outfit with a black watch, a pair of black sunglasses as I think the colour black works well with the white slogan dress.

Though, I have also paired the outfit with a pair of pink earrings to mix the colours up and I have gone for pinky toned natural makeup.

To top it all off, I have paired  it with a black hat as I think it makes the outfit stand out more as well.

I hope you like the outfit everyone and make sure you check out my polyvore and the rest of my blogs. I will hopefully update you with more styles tonight too so keep a look out.

Lots of love,

Anya x

Moschino t shirt dress
stylebop.com


Zara high heel shoes
£32 - zara.com



Larsson Jennings black jewelry
larssonandjennings.com


Swarovski earrings
£44 - swarovski.com


Ray-Ban sunglasses
£80 - stylebop.com


Monki black hat
monki.com


Charlotte Tilbury pink lipstick
£20 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Highlight makeup
amazon.ca


Essie nail polish
£5.43 - kohls.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig