Tartan Thursday's

Leave a Comment
Tartan Thursday's

Good Evening,

I created this polyvore fashion board for you guys when I was travelling today to do some shopping in Southampton. I guess I kind of had in mind what I wanted to buy today and thankfully I succeeded as I finally found a red checked shirt, I have been looking for one for ages.

I have bought many other clothing and products which I will make sure I blog about soon!

Tartan Thursdays, is one of my favourite styles at the moment. I love the way you can dress the tartan look up or down and it still looks amazing either way.

The tartan print has been around for years but in the last couple of years it has made a massive come back many different celebrities have styled the tartan look.


 

Would you wear it the way the above celebrities have or would you style it differently? 

I love the way the tartan print has that edgy atmosphere to it as I think it certainly adds that rock chic touch to it especially when you pair the tartan look with denim. 

Clearly, you know why I added denim with the tartan look now girls. I chose to pair the tartan shirt with a pair of high waisted denim shorts as I think the high waisted shirts certainly know how to add that attitude feel towards your outfit. That said, the colours split the outfit out nicely and it looks girly as well as rock chic too. 

I chose to break up the outfit with the pairing of a white off the shoulder crop top as the colour white definitely shows off that innocence and girly feel towards the outfit but the diva attitude to your outfit remains there through the way the crop top has cropped shoulders. 

There has been massive trend setters through people wearing platforms recently as they seem to be everywhere, plus I really adore platforms and I couldn't resist pairing a pair of black platforms with this outfit, 

In terms of accessories, I would go down the route of making a statement with the jewellery that your choice to wear. I have chosen a silver necklace as it caught my eye and stood out which is definitely what you want! Then I put a white silver watch with the outfit as I thought it blended in nicely with the necklace. There has been another massive hype towards the ruck sack bags recently, so I found a black ruck sack bag and thought it looked pretty trendy and shows you know your trends. 

With make-up, I have made sure everything is pretty basic and natural except the lipstick as I have chosen quite a bright lipstick to stand out with your red tartan shirt. 

I hope this has helped  you guys, be sure to keep watching and looking for some new blogs! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x


Red flannel shirt
£23 - blackfive.com



High-waisted denim shorts
£14 - choies.com



Kara zip bag
£270 - barneys.com



White House Black Market handcrafted jewelry
£42 - whitehouseblackmarket.com


Illesteva mirrored lens sunglasses
£115 - intermixonline.com



Mac cosmetics foundation
£22 - maccosmetics.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
harveynichols.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig