Blogging For Boohoo -

Leave a Comment
Hi there everyone,

As you can probably see I am now advertising Boohoo on my blog, I am really happy for this opportunity as I have been a very dedicated customer towards Boohoo from the beginning.

I love the products from Boohoo, who doesn't though?

I can't wait to start blogging about clothing from Boohoo, as you can probably tell from my social networks that I tend to wear a lot of clothing or shoes from Boohoo.

I normally dress head to toe in clothing from Boohoo to be fair!

So I will let you know of any upcoming blogs about Boohoo or reviewing of clothing from Boohoo. I'm sure you can tell I am really excited about this opportunity and I wanted to share it with you guys as quickly as possible.

Now you can access Boohoo's website straight from my blog, how amazing is that?

Lots of love,

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig