My February Monthly Products...

3 comments

Hey, so it's that time of month once again for me to share my favourite monthly products with you all....

 

You all know, that I love browsing Instagram and finding cute little pictures... So I decided to share this one with you all this month.! (I think it's pretty and simple!! I just love it!) 

With it being the loved up month, I thought I would kind of try to stray away from that in terms of what products I have used as I will most likely end up sharing a special Valentines Day product blog for you all as well. 


Without a doubt, I don't ever leave my house without using a Real Techniques brush...! I simply love them, even my boyfriend knows how much I love them as he bought me two box sets for Christmas!! (Still shocked that he knew exactly what brushes I use!!) I can't even express how much I love them, they just make my make-up look amazing. Not forgetting, how beautiful the designs are and how perfect the brush feels!! 


I couldn't help but share these amazing shower gels! I'm obsessing over these products, I can't actually get enough of them! So I was bought the strawberry daquiri cocktail shower gel as a Christmas present from my auntie which is just stunning and the designing is amazing! 

But my cousin Heidi bought me these little treats from Boots last Sunday and I can't describe to you how incredible the shower gels are!! I've always loved Impereal Letaher's shower gels but these two are amazing! I used the marshmallow one today and honestly I smelt like marshmallows all day long! I love them, thank you so much Heid!! 


I couldn't wait to share this beautiful mascara with you all as it's pretty massive at the moment. I recommend trying out this mascara as it's perfect for a night out inspired look.


How could these beautiful products not make a feature on my blog? That's right, they couldn't as they're here right now! I love trying out different shampoos and conditioners but I always have a room for these two as they leave my hair feeling refreshed and so gentle. Not forgetting, the fact that they smell so incredible!! Wow, I just love them!!  

That's it for now guys, sorry I have kept this blog pretty short for this month but sit tight as there will be more products being shared on this blog before the fourteenth!! 

I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog! I'm so excited to share more products with you in a few days... 

Have you got any idea of what I might be sharing? If you do have a little inkling then don't be afraid to share your thoughts as I would love to hear about them.! 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Love it girl! I need to try the Real Techniques brushes, I've heard such amazing things about them. If you had to suggest one brush of all of them, which one would you choose? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks, hun! :) I too adore the Real Techniques brushes - they are so affordable and the quality is always exceptional! I couldn't do without them. <3 Following you on bloglovin'! <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kay, I will follow you back now :)! Sorry for the slow reply I haven't had the time to comment back until now. Do you have Instagram or any other social media's as we could follow each other back right? I am glad you liked reading the blog, I have taken a look at your blogs and I love them so much! <3

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig