My Favourite Monthly Quote

Leave a Comment
As I have been able to blog a lot recently, as it is my holiday week off work. I have been trying to blog a lot and show you guys something new and different as I don't want you all to feel bored of reading. I know that reading the same things can get repetitive and I don't want you to feel bored or to not enjoy reading my blogs!

My aim is to make you enjoy reading my blogs and to hopefully be helpful to you all in some way!

So I thought that I would show you what my favourite quote is each and every month and to tell you why I found myself enjoying reading the quote and hopefully you will like it too!


Here is my first favourite monthly quote for you all! I absolutely love this quote, recently in my life I have been thinking and feeling like this.

Life is all about living in the moment and doing as much as you can because it's true you never know what may be round the corner.

I personally, don't want to be old and realising that I didn't do something I really wanted to do or regretting not buying a white pair of jeans... So as you know guys I did buy the pair of white jeans and I love them. Ha-ha!

But in all seriousness it could be one little thing that you regret not doing or it maybe a fair amount of things that you regret not doing!

So live by this quote and love your life too much that you forget whether you hate, fear or regret moments.

What do you think of the quote? I would love to know your opinion on what you think about this quote!

Lots of love,

Anya
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig