White Is The New Black

Leave a Comment
White Is The New Black


Afternoon guys,

I found this fashion board really eye catching when I created it on Polyvore. White is definitely the summer colour and a trendy colour it sure is. I didn't really tend to wear a lot of white up until recently, I think the summer weather has a huge impact on what colours people tend to wear.

White Is The New Black.... Black is definitely a colour that is worn in mostly every outfit but this year the colour white is making a broad appearance to your outfits.

I have paired the above outfit with a geometric skirt which is used to break up the white colours as the colour black is mixed in, this is perfect for that blend on your outfit. A simple white crop top is paired with skirt to show you know your stuff. I then paired the outfit with a pair of platforms and there is most certainly a hype about the platforms this year, though you could go for a pair of clog like sandals if you preferred to wear flat shoes.

Blazers are sure the talk of the season, especially long and over-sized blazers as they add that extra little touch to summer,

I love the bag that I have paired it with because it mixes well together with the bold statement colour white but stands out with the black colour in the background.

I hope this helps you find a new look or some ideas for how to dress this summer.

Lots of love,

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig