A New Years Quote & Favourite Photo's Of Mine...

Leave a Comment

Wow I can't believe that it's the first of January 2016 today!! It doesn't quite seem real yet, does it? Everything seems to be moving ever so quickly, it's hard to keep track of time as time seems to slip through our fingers!!  



I couldn't resist sharing some of my favourite photos that I have found when searching 'New Years' on my social media's!! There were so many amazing photos that have inspired me but I narrowed it down to three!! 


As last night was the end to a year and a new beginning as it's the start of a new year I thought it would be the ideal opportunity to share a favourite quote of mine which in actual fact is a quote that inspires me and motivates me throughout daily life.

Where can I start, during life there are a lot of options and choices that are waiting for you but there are many fears that we all have at the same time. Sometimes, we're all afraid to take a risk or to make a change as we become so used to a certain way that we live. 

I mean, I must admit I turn down a lot of opportunities as I'm afraid of change but it's become important to me to remember that everything we turn down is a missed opportunity. 

Why shouldn't you grab life with both hands? Why shouldn't you try out new things? Why should you miss out on opportunities that may never be offered to you again?

It's my  aim for this year to give everything my all, to take risks and to challenge myself. 

For example, I am terrified of heights but it's my aim to try to accomplish my fear as it will change me and you never know what opportunities are right around the corner.

Another example, is the fact that I hate the sound of my own voice and that's why I haven't attempted to create a vlog so hopefully my aim is to at least post one video where I am video blogging instead of writing my blogs for you all! 


Finally, I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016!!!!

Lots of love, Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig