My Blogging Essential & Featuring NU Skin!...

3 comments

I'm back again ladies and gents... 

It's a late one, I know but I am so eager to share this blogging essential with you all... 

Can anybody guess, what it could be?... 


Initially, before sharing my obsession and my favourite item right now.... I thought it was the right time to express love towards the ones we care about. 

Always, share the love that you have for family members and friends and make sure their aware how much you care. 


As we seem to be a little side tracked, I couldn't help but share this selfie as it's another big mirror! I can never be without big mirrors, you should all know that by now though! It's nearly been three years since I first started blogging! Mad! It's so mad how time fly's by! 

Now as your aware, every blogger has a must have essential simply other than her; make-up, clothes, laptop, billions and zillions of shoes and her phone... What else could it be?....

Any idea yet?

Correct, her journal. 

I must say I have been in the search for a journal that fits perfectly with my blogging world, my projects and my work/social life. Though, a social life isn't as frequent due to working all the time... No complaints though!


So yesssss! Finally, I found the perfect journal and I simply couldn't be happier. 

The design is beautiful and the layout fits my world ethic perfectly! 


I must admit, it was definitely a bargain buy but also a shock buy as I never expected it to cost so little as four pounds. Let alone, find the Journal of my dreams in Primark but I did and I couldn't be more happier as it also matches my phone case.. Win - Win situation! Yay! 

Nonetheless, from my social media pages I am sure your aware that I am jetting off to Belfast early Saturday morning with my girlies and fellow partners from NU Skin for a business trip... 

With having other projects left right and centre cropping up and working Non-Stop recently I haven't focused as much as I have wanted to on sharing my products with you all so fear not as you shall be bombarded with them when I fly home... It's simply that I have had so much to juggle on my plate, also I have developed a cold and not been sleeping as much as I wish I could.... Sleeping problems, suck right? That's a topic for another day though!... 

Swiftly moving on, I am so proud to work in a business with strong and inspiring ladies and gentleman which motivate myself and others to believe in a world that we all think exists in dreamland. Though, that's simply not true for me as I am currently lacking sleep ha-ha! 

Opportunities and dreams are right around the corner for you all, why not contact me so we can discuss more? 

I am looking for; 

- Motivated people! 
- Strong Willed and Passionate! 
- An ability to grab the dreams we all individually desire! 
- Females and Males! 
- Business Minded!

I'm in the search to recruit at least ten more people to join my team... For those of you who have the time to construct a dream right from your very own comfort at home! Who wouldn't wish to develop a business fro m your own doorstep?

To allow dreams to become reality, to provide an extra healthy income but to also develop a passion for skin care, cosmetics and health care products. Not forgetting, the fact you meet amazing and truthfully inspiring people along the way... 

It's a dram come true!



I simply couldn't be happier!... 

If you saw my previous blog prior to this one, you shall know it was the 'Tooth Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Review...' From simply, looking at this selfie which I took yesterday morning, it simply shows you how whiter my teeth are and how the whiter finish looks. 

Don't forget for those of you who are interested or intrigued in the toothpaste to message me directly as I am here to respond to your questions. But it's not something you will find yourself regretting after purchasing, it leaves me with a feeling of relief knowing I have the product at the ready in my cupboard to use everyday. 

Anyway, make sure you keep an eye out on the social media pages as we have a MASSIVE LAUNCH coming very soon!!! If you haven't already seen my Facebook page then you won't need to know how excited I am.... DEAD EXCITED!.... 


  

Of course, it's the 'October Must-Haves' Plumping Lip-Gloss launch as seen in Cosmopolitan!....

Fellow Co-Star's from 'The Only Way Is Essex', Lauren Goodger and Amy Childs are currently obsessing over the products which super excites me as you all know my devotion towards Essex.! 

I'm super excited, keep on the look out as there will be posts left right and centre... 

Also, this upcoming month I will also be releasing a cheeky prize fund... Can you wait, as I am simply dead excited! 


Much Love As Always, 



xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the information!! Did you know? Nuskin is offering one of the best products as it is giving more benefits to the users.
    Check here:
    nuskin review
    nuskin products
    nuskin compensation plan
    nuskin business
    nuskin price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information!! Did you know? Nuskin is offering one of the best products as it is giving more benefits to the users.
    Check here:
    nu skin s

    nuskin compensation plan

    nuskin login

    nuskin products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuskin is a global company that offers a variety of personal care and nutritional products. If you are interested in using or selling Nuskin products, there are several benefits to creating a Nuskin account:

    Access to exclusive products: As a Nuskin member, you will have access to exclusive products that are not available to non-members.

    Discounts: Nuskin members can receive discounts on their purchases, making the products more affordable.

    Business opportunities: If you are interested in starting a Nuskin business, having a member account is a requirement. As a member, you can earn commissions on sales and build a team of sales representatives.

    Personalized support: Nuskin provides support and training to its members to help them succeed in their business.

    To create a Nuskin account, Read more: nuskin login

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig