Motivational Quotes & Remembering Where You Came From...

7 comments


HAPPY FRIDAY!... 

Image result for friday tumblr

Friday and Saturday will forever and always be my favourite days of the week! Are you the same or what's your favourite day?

I always feel happy and inspired when it's a Friday or Saturday which puts me in a positive mind to share inspirational quotes with you all. 

But not just that, to also reflect on how we should all individually take the time to praise ourselves every now and then! I always joke and wind my dad up that he moans he's tired, with the job he does no wonder why he's tired! So take this as a little credit Dad as I genuinely mean it when I say, I'm proud of every accomplishment you have made.

Mum, how on earth can you cope with the amount of children you teach... It always baffles me how much you do and how you still proceed in succeeding every child that you teach! 

Lizzie and Charlie, working in retail is tough... How many customers do you serve a day and how many times do you both repeat the same questions too on demand?! How you keep sane, is beyond me! 

I could sit here all night and praise every single one of you in my life but that would become very repetitive and I'm sure it would take a lot of time... 

So I think you get the drift... It's important to praise your close ones and show how impressed you are with what they do! Life isn't easy and simple things often get taken for granted! 

I thought I would take the time to do this differently and add a few photos of those who inspire me the most... (Again, I'm really sorry If I haven't added a photo of you - it's not intentional! All family and friend members inspire me more than you know!) 














(I hope I have added everyone, though I know I haven't! But I love you all and you all inspire me!) 

Image result for inspiring quotes for women

Without a doubt, this has become my favourite quote to date right now! 

I have find myself at the age of nineteen with the career I have always wanted and a lot more. I appreciate every second of every day whilst I am working, I never expected to have the job I have let alone at such a young age. Though, age doesn't make me a weaker colleague if anything it makes me stronger to know I am proud. 

Being proud of achieving isn't snobby or showing off, it's encouraging towards yourself. It's okay to feel proud and overwhelmed by yourself. 

Don't be afraid of achieving! Always go for gold! 
Image result for inspiring quotes for women

It's always good to have a backup plan though... This quote, has definitely become my back up plan and I love it! 

It's witty and puts life into a perspective! 

I find myself, thinking about failure a lot of the time. It's what we all do? I often, wonder why I'm so happy... ? Is it okay to be happy? Am I allowed to be happy? YES! We all are! 

The mind is a great form of trickery as we all tend to question if we're allowed to be happy or we ponder on thinking about how we will fail instead of living in the moment and believing we can all achieve! 

For example, I often worry that for some reason living and working in Winchester doesn't work out... If it doesn't then there are 25 more options! Pick yourself up, allow yourselves to believe and if it fails then focus on your next letter and your next pathway! 


On that note, I thought I would finish this blog with one of my all time favourite quotes!... 

'I can and I will. Watch me!' 

Don't waste time listening to negativity, use your time annoying others because you haven't even given it a second thought! 

Encourage everyone surrounding you that you can be you and you can achieve! 

All you need to do is focus on believing that you can, if it doesn't work out then your on a journey to finding your pathway... Allow failure to be in the back of your mind but don't give it the time of day. 

We never fail, we simply head down different tracks!... 


Just be you... 




x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. احدث تقنيات تكنولوجيا الصيانة المستخدمة فقط من خلال مركز صيانة كريازى للاجهزة الكهربائية احصل على افضل خدمات الصيانة المنزلية من خلال تواصلك مع فريق خدمة عملاء صيانة كريازى تواصل معنا الان لتحصل على اقوى العروض وافضل الخدمات

    ReplyDelete
  2. الان تواصلوا معنا في موقع دليلك حتي تحصلوا علي خصومات خاصه علي صيانة معدات محلات في جميع انحاء مصر وايضا صيانة معدات مطابخ في المحافظات الكبري في القاهره والاسكندرية علي اعلي مستوي.

    ReplyDelete
  3. الشركة الفرنسية تقدم افضل العروض والخدمات علي ابادة الحشرات فهي تعتبر اكبر شركة ابادة حشرات في جميع انحاء جمهورية مصر العربية علي اعلي مستوي وهي ايضا تعد اكبر شركة مكافحة حشرات في مصر.

    ReplyDelete
  4. الان من خلال افضل واشهر شركة حراسات خاصة في مصر وهي شركة الحارس الخاص والتي تعد اشهر شركة امنية في جميع انحاء مصر والعالم العربي وذلك لانها تعمل في مجال شركات امن وحراسة علي اعلي مستوي.

    ReplyDelete
  5. تواصلوا مع اكبر دار رعاية مسنين حتي تستطيعوا ان تحصلوا علي افضل رعاية صحية ونفسية لذويكم من المسنين وكبار السن في جميع انحاء مصرعلي اعلي مستوي.

    ReplyDelete

  6. تعد شركة يونيون اير من افضل الشركات العالمية فى انتاج وتصنيع تكييفات بافضل التقنيات والمعايير العالمية , ومن خلال توكيل يونيون اير فى مصر الافضل على مستوى الجمهورية نقدم لكم الدعم الفنى و صيانة يونيون اير من الاعطال التى تتكرر فى التكييفات ودائما ما تسبب الازعاج
    http://www.unionairemaintenance.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. تتبع شركة سوقني استراتيجيات وخطط تسويقية قوية تتماشي مع التحديثات الجديدة فى اشهار المواقع وسرعة الانتشار على الانترنت كافضل شركة تصميم مواقع ومسك كلمات خاصة بمجال عملك والظهور بها فى أول نتائج محركات البحث لأننا نؤمن بأن التسويق الاليكترونى هو الطريق الوحيد لنجاح نشاطك وتحقيق هدفك فى ظل كثرة المنافسين
      http://www.swaqny.com/

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig