A Few Handy Holiday Essentials...

Leave a Comment

Hey, how are you all doing? Can you believe, it's the fourth of July already? Seven months into our new year... It will be 2017 before we know it, won't it? 



I'm praying for some sunshine this month!! Although, in saying that I will have a week off sunshine when Scott and I vacate to Majorca in just under thirteen days!! I am super excited!! 

I have got to say what a poor effort the weather is right now!! Where's our summer? Fingers crossed, it starts to try and brighten up properly now!! I think it's really getting to us all now isn't it? 



I never intended to overly like this selfie but I swear it really emphasises summery inspired make-up don't you agree? Tell me, you're feeling the summery inspired make-up theme going on in the selfie too or is it just me ha-ha? I do try, I really do! 

However, other than my tired eyes as I was heading to work just before I took this selfie I'm hoping that you can notice my pink lipstick from Mac and my contour... you can can't you?

I'm pretty sure that this was my way of trying to get the sun to shine and believe it or night it actually did yesterday!! So all I can say to you girls or boys out there don't be afraid to bring out the summery inspired colours as the sun should start to shine!! Fingers crossed! Ha-ha, great advice there Anya!! Nice one ;)!! 



With it being, nearly Scott and I's holiday there's always time for a sassy little last minute shop right? 

Holiday shopping is always based around pretty little accessories, girl's always need their accessories don't we? 

I've got to admit, it never crossed my mind thinking about travel: card holders, label tag, passport cover or a little bag to put all your non-waterproof and important belongings in if you're heading out for the day or down to the beach... A massive, thank you to Coral for encouraging me to buy these items from work ha-ha!! 





You can't go wrong with a pink handy bag which you can easily slip into your beach bag for the day, can you? I was lucky that Coral found this for me at work as there were only two left for only two pounds! What a bargain! I adore the writing on the front the bag, it's one hundred percent spot on for my holiday! As Scott and I will be heading down to the beach for sure on our holiday! 






From my social media, I am sure you know Scott and I took a trip over to Southampton last week to do a little shopping spree for our holiday!! Of course, we headed straight to Primark which I am sure you know Scott hated walking round and round in circles for like two hours ha-ha! 

When I found this cute and sassy little makeup bag I knew for sure it was going to leave the store with me!! I think it's honestly so adorable! It has a crisp edge due to the slogan on the makeup bag 'Brows Before Bros' but it it is followed by neutral pinky tones and a pretty gold stripey pattern on the top of the bag!! It's a perfect size to place in your hand luggage but to also takeaway on holiday with you... I don't intend on taking lots of makeup with me as I fancy going a little natural! 



Many years ago now, I used to have an obsession with leopard print and part of me still loves a good taste of leopard print ha-ha! So when I found this beautiful little card holder I knew it had my name on it! I've been looking everywhere for a fancy card holder to keep my card or boarding passes etc safe... 



That was when Coral and I spotted it was a complete set... So of course, you can't buy individual items can you? I'm one hundred percent dying to put my passport inside this cover!! Although, it will be a tad annoying when I have to keep taking it out of its cover! Ha-ha! But everything needs an accessory right? Plus, when it comes to travelling you have to do it in style right?


It's always important to keep a luggage label on your suitcase! I always worried as a child that my suitcase would be lost do you always get that feeling when you're at the airport too? Maybe it's just me ha-ha! So at least I have a cute label now!! 


I also found three nail files with pretty animal prints which left Peacocks with me too! I adore them and just in case my nail breaks whilst I'm on holiday. There's nothing wrong with being prepared! 


With recently, breaking my necklace I've been on the search for a new one or for a little something whilst I am waiting for mine and Scott's anniversary! Ha-ha hints have just been dropped for you Scott! So I'm not overly keen on chokers but when this one came into work I thought it looked pretty beautiful! It had to leave with me after I finished my shift on Sunday.

I love the fact the strap is pretty simple but it's paired with a pretty little gold hand!! I love the detail on this choker! It's such a summery inspired buy don't you agree? 

I hope I have helped and inspired you all to find a few little bits for your holiday or even just for a summery inspired look... 

I can't wait to share my holiday blogs with you all but until then I have many more blogs to share with you all! 

I hope you're having a lovely week so far and remember it will soon be the weekend!! 

Take Care For Now, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig