Valentine's Day Gift Guides From The Heart | Collaboration With Amber Anderson...

2 comments

Good evening love bird's... it's only two days from one of the most special days of the year for many couples! I assume you're all aware of what time of year it is right? Of course, it's Valentines Day! 

But before, I continue writing this blog I just wanted to give a massive shout out to my mum! I know when she reads this she will be pretty embarrassed but I am sure she will love it too! It's her birthday tomorrow so a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow mum!! I love you too pieces and I can't wait to see you after work!! <3 


After that little side note, happy Friday everyone. I bet you all can't wait for the weekend but fear not as it's only ten minutes away....! I hope you have all had a wonderful Friday and I wish you all a lovely weekend!! 

As an extra little touch to share the love with you all, I have added a Valentines Day touch to my name on my blog... I must admit, I thought it was super cute even though to some degree I think valentines day is proper cheesy but who cares... It's good to share the love!! Have a little look below and let me know what you think in the comments below :)!! 


Moving on swiftly, you all know my views on Valentine's day, don't you? I'm not that over keen on celebrating or participating on the day, that's for sure. Of course, it's a beautiful idea to be able to share love with your special loved one, but surely you could do that every day of the year right? What's so special about one day which is over in the blink of an eye? 

Though, it's a perfect opportunity to receive amazing presents from your loved one I guess. Also a little mention to my wonderful grandparents as it's the day they got engaged, which was forty three years ago on Sunday!! (I can imagine my grandad saying "Blimey" haha!) 

You don't necessarily need to have a partner to be able to celebrate valentine's day, and I think it's important to remember this, as it's always important to make a family member, close friend or an important person in your life special. 

 I'm really excited to share this blog as it's not just me writing a similar blog, but my dear friend Amber Anderson has teamed up with me once again as this is our second collaboration which I couldn't wait to share with you all, but due to technical faults on my part tonight; my blog has been slightly behind but thank goodness my laptop managed to load in the end and here the blog is for you all.

It's been pretty secretive our little collaboration this time, considering the fact that we kept it pretty hidden, with no hints on any social media, clearly this was to surprise you all!! 

Take a little trip over to Amber's blog and find out exactly what her gift guides were for Valentine's day! www.cupofthoughtsandabagoftea.com/
So are you struggling with what to buy your valentine? If so we have caught you at the right time as we thought we would both blog some last minute ideas for you all, as it's pretty stressful wondering what to buy your loved ones, isn't it? Or maybe you have completely forgotten and left it to the last minute. It's only natural, so don't worry. Sit back and relax as Amber and Anya are on the case!! 

I bet you guys are sat at home panicking and researching a few last minute buys for your ladies, so to save you the troubles take a little look at some of my ideas... 


Simple gifts are the ones that mean the most and you can't go wrong with a Boux Avenue body mist that's for sure!! Plus isn't the design simply breath taking! I must say, all body mists or perfumes are the perfect way to your ladies heart! Plus the fact, the bottle is pink with a pretty bow. How could you possibly go wrong??


As a matter of fact with this little buy, I bought this for Scott and I from Peacock's as I think it's simple and sweet and just what a guy and girl needs. Plus this means that both of you get  a little gift! 


Pretty, pink candles are so perfect for Valentine's day trust me! I'm obsessing over this candle of mine and I know for a fact if Scott bought me a candle I would be over the moon so I definitely know other girls would for sure appreciate pretty candles! 


Boys, pink of course make the boys wink right? Tell me how you could possibly go wrong with a Jimmy Choo perfume gift box, because believe me you won't! 


My lovely ladies, if you're struggling with what to buy your man then stop and think! Keep it fairly simple, as they're very happy with a home cooked meal with you, plus a new bottle of aftershave! I know for a fact that Scott would be over the moon to be able to come home and spend Valentine's day with me, but due to university commitments he is stuck in Hull! So I can't wait to spend our little Valentines day together when he gets home!! 


Keep it simple and buy your men the little things which they would really appreciate more than anything, and of course buy them something they will  benefit from. It may not sound romantic but they will certainly love it! 

If all else fails then of course just keep it simple and book a spa day for your lovely lady or maybe even try to book a night or two away with each other, as how much better can it get than to experience a romantic night or two away for you both? 

Not forgetting, to add the little extra touches with a simple letter or so as that's the best way to win your partners hearts! 

Why stay traditional ladies and gents think out of the box this time!! 

I hope you all have enjoyed my last minute gift guide for both genders!! Don't forget to head over to Amber's blog post and to be sure to let us both know what your gift ideas for your valentine are!! 

Lots of love, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Great post lovely! Thank you so much for the opportunity to collab with you again. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my lovely �� thank you so much for collaborating with me again! I can't wait to do it again, it's amazing!! I loved your blog and I will comment on it tomorrow as I'm finally hitting the pillow now as I have work early! Thankfully the laptop managed to work oh my goodness I'm sorry for the delay. Xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig