My May Favourites...

Leave a Comment

Finally May has arrived!! I hope it brings lots of sunny weather for us all!!

May is is such a pretty month isn't it? It's certainly one of my favourite months as it's under a month before my birthday which has me super excited!! 

I couldn't resist sharing this photo with you as it's just so pretty and pink!! 

This months monthly blog is going to be slightly different again as again the weather has been so beautiful recently that it's been perfect for a day down the beach which is exactly what my parents and I did after I finished work yesterday. 


I shared this panoramic photograph with you all in yesterday's blog but it's become one of my favourite photos ever! That i couldn't resist sharing it with you in my May favourites blog! I live on such a pretty Island!! 



Before, moving onto my favourite monthly products for this month I thought I would share a few other favourite photos of mine from yesterday. As you can see my parents look like their having a lovely time! 


My first favourite product of this month definitely has to be this nail varnish which is called Peachella from the Rita Ora collection. For a while, I found myself searching for a bright pinky peachy colour for the summer and that's when I discovered this one! Isn't it gorgeous? 


I have been dying to find some spare time and read this little buy! The summer is all about grabbing a book heading outside in the sun and reading isn't it? 




Ever since, this new-bee arrived on my door-step I have been dying to share it on my blog! I first saw this on one of Zoella's blog and thought how beautiful the designing of the bottle and packaging looks! Let alone, how adorable the goldy brown lid is... It's pretty much like magic, as there is a sponge that you simply pull off in order to apply the liquid bronzer on your body! I've literally fallen in love with the product which is from Benefit! I do believe, this may become one of my summer essentials! 


To start off with, how stunning is the design and packaging of this product? It blew me away as soon as I saw it! It's just so inspiring and dreamy don't you agree? I love the mix of colours, they work so well together! 


I'm literally lost for words... I have pretty much fallen for this bronzing and contouring brush from Benefit... Sorry to tell you this Scott ;)! Ha-ha! But no seriously it's so adorable, I'm not sure if I can use it as it's just so so beautiful! 


Where can I start with this new buy? For months on end, I have been searching for that one bag which will catch my eye. Then I walked into work yesterday and found the one I have been looking for!! Tassels are a top trend at the moment and how could I resist it as it's black!! I swear black is my favourite colour ;)! Head online to Peacock's or pop in when you get the chance! 


As you all know I am heading off to Majorca in July with Scott for a summer break! I can't wait!! I'm literally counting down the days! So obviously, I have been focusing on buying new clothes for our holiday so I headed straight onto Boohoo of course in the search for summery clothes. 

Without fail, I managed to find this beautiful skirt!! It's perfect for the summer evenings or even during the day as you could pair it with a bright coloured crop top for example a red crop top would one hundred percent work well with this little number. 

You all know, I'm an affiliate for Boohoo but I thought I would mention the fact that Boohoo now have an app that you can download from the app store so you can find it easier to shop! 

Trust me, Scott used to love the fact that I had to load my laptop to shop on boohoo but if I was feeling lazy I wouldn't bother as I couldn't be bothered to walk downstairs. (Tut, lazy Anya I can hear my grandad saying!) Now there's no need for me to grab my laptop as I can go shopping on my phone!! Thank you Boohoo, it's so much easier!! 

Let me know if you've used the Boohoo app and what you think of it! :)


Again, with my holiday getting nearer and nearer I needed to find a sweet little beach bag which I hopefully could use again after my holiday! I love the sweet little flower design on the front of the bag! It's such a sweet little detail! Plus, it was such a bargain from Primark as it was in the sale for only £5! Thanks Primark!! 


Searching for new clothes for a holiday can sometimes stress you out. However, I would literally enjoy the saying 'shop till you drop' as that's definitely what I do! Another bargain, from Primark I think they were only £6! It has a beautiful Coachella kind of vibe with the aztec print don't you agree?


However, these shorts are a little bit of a throwback to last year as I bought them from Newlook a year ago!! They're still my favourite pair of shorts, I think the print is so pretty!! I couldn't resist sharing these with you as I have been wearing them more now that the sun has arrived! 


There you go then my lovelies that brings my May monthly favourites to an end! I can't believe it's May already! Before, I know it will be June! 

A shout out to Scott for your birthday on the 15th of May - I wish you a lovely birthday and we will celebrate when you come home!! As well not forgetting Aaron - happy birthday too! 

I thought, I would tag this black and white double trouble selfie with you all as I bring it to an end.... 

Have an amazing May everyone!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig