Knowing There's A Light At The End Of The Tunnel...

Leave a Comment

Hello Blogging World, I'm back... 


I'm praying you won't have fallen asleep by the time I have published this blog as it's really important for me to share this blog with you all! 

So a couple of months ago, I decided to reach out to my dad... To try to understand why he hadn't been around in my life and to potentially pursue a relationship with my father alongside the other side of my family...  

Was I worried? Yes. I would be lying if I said no! 

Were there so many questions running riot in my head? Yes, one billion and one I believe! 

Am I happy now? Yes. Yes I am! 

I may never truly answer all the questions in my head, but I may be able to make new questions and new beginnings. 

Is it good to always look back? No! 

I knew, it was definitely an emotional chapter of my life. I would also be lying if I said I wasn't scared! 

It's okay to be worried and scared! Don't be afraid of admitting that!... 

It's a big thing meeting a parent or sibling that you haven't met before.... 

Sometimes, you won't always have the happy ending you wished for.! I suppose, that's what I worried about over and over.! 

Again, it's the unknown that we always worry about! It's an act of human nature, worrying about the unknown! 

Be brave, be you and don't change to be somebody else's! 

Until you discover your own pathway, you will never know what the future may hold. 


I couldn't wait to share this amazing response I received from a fellow reader of my blog!!

It was very important for me to share this with you all, to let you know that your not alone. 

In fact, knowing I have influenced someone in making contact with a family member has truly left  me speechless. 

Encouraging others to start a new chapter and to be brave enough to start a journey is truly overwhelming!

It's important to recognise that there will be lots of worries etc based around starting to know your new family members and building a relationship with both sides of your family! 

There will be many emotions flying around! 

Knowing how to tackle that is the most important thing to establish a healthy relationship with yourself and your family members! 

'Knowing There's A Light At The End Of The Tunnel' 

As an individual, knowing both sides of your family is a must! Also, knowing them is your choice! Nobody else's but yours! Don't be scared to open that door, there's always a light at the end.. It's just knowing your brave enough to face the journey ahead. 

Your family who brought you up will always have you so making sure your family are aware of that is important as you don't wish them to believe they won't be needed! 

It's about being okay to move forward, to have the strength to focus on yourself!

For those of you who are scared of meeting your new family members then please do drop me a message! 

For those of you who feel like you're loosing a daughter or son then please do also contact me! 

Knowing I can help is the most important thing! 

Be brave enough to be you! 

Love As Always, 

x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig