Partnered With NU Skin....

Leave a Comment
For the last few weeks, I've been trying to find the words to share this blog post with you all! 


I'm so excited to release this post! 

Since last Wednesday, I have shared a few vlog posts online for you all on my social media!! 

If you can remember rightly, I teased you all with hints that I would drop some exciting news!! 

I've PARTNERED WITH NU SKIN! 

I couldn't wait to share the new news with you all and the development I've made through my blog. 
















I'm so honoured and proud to say that I work alongside NU Skin! 

Image result for emoji tumblr

Since, working with NU Skin and meeting fellow members I have been introduced to so many beautiful people and products! 

At first, I found myself very weary as I wasn't sure if I believed in the products... But now there's nothing more that I simply believe in! 

With being a beauty influencer online, I have been in search for the perfect company that supports and encourages me to take opportunities and to follow my dreams... I discovered the company through a dear friend and former colleague of mine - Jade! 

From now on ladies and gents, you will see products appearing left right and centre on my blog as I will review and share the results with you all. 

I'm also very excited to let you know that you can buy the products through privately messaging me but I am also introducing 'Pamper Evenings' if your in the search of a host... Simply look no further as I have very exciting events planned but hopefully more to come!!

Before I forget, I am also very excited to let you know that Jade and I are heading off to Belfast together for a quick little getaway in September. I can't wait!! Yay!!

Image result for envelope emoji tumblr


For any enquires about the products or how you can get involved with NU Skin then be sure to head to my Facebook page (Facebook page!

Or drop me a message via Email! 

I will be sure to get back to you all! 

I look forward to sharing my new journey with you all and I hope you will enjoy joining me! 


Much Love 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig