Lifestyle...

Leave a Comment
Hi there, 

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while it has been pretty hectic here with work and blog life.. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my work life and blog life! 

With that in mind, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to write a blog on the way you live your life and how you live your life, 

As you know recently I posted a blog discussing relationships, to show you guys an insight into my life as I want you to know who I am and what my life involves. 

What I have recently discovered in my life is that it is very important to make sure your happy and to make sure you have a balanced lifestyle as you can't make anyone else happy if your not happy. 

What you all need to remember is that you will go through changes and you will change through time, some people may think that is a bad thing but some people may think its a good thing. 

Life is all about learning and discovering new things, you may find that the change you have made in your life isn't exactly the best change or decision you have made but re-finding yourself will be one of the best changes you make. 

In my opinion, I think that relationships are one of the main influences towards change. I know from my past experiences during a relationship I have changed and a lot of people do change for their partners. You need to remember that it is natural to change during a relationship as you try to make the person your with happier than yourself or the other people surrounding you. 

After, the relationship you find yourself looking back and questioning whether your ex did the same for you and in most cases you will find out that they didn't. 

I think it's personally good to always find time to reflect on your life as it's good to know what's happening during your life and if your not happy with it then it enables you to make the changes you need to, to make yourself happier. 

I would definitely suggest that doing something you love is the best way to find yourself or adapt to change, 

Making sure your surrounded by the people you love, especially family as they should support you through everything, Always place yourself with positive people as that makes a huge influence on your happiness. 

Just a little extra for you, I have recently found a song which I found relatable to how I have felt or how I have been feeling it's called: Honest by The Neighbourhood. 

'Change Can Be Amazing' 

I hope you have a lovely day everyone and enjoy reading my blog, take care! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig