Stocking Filler Ideas...

Leave a Comment


When it's the time of year to start finding stocking filler gifts we FINALLY know 'Tis the season!! 

And now of course I am becoming really eager for the days to pass by as it's under a week before my boyfriend comes home! I'm craving white hot chocolate from Whittards, lots of my mum's shortbread, nan's unhealthy baking, my step-dad's perfect crispy golden roast potatoes, a slice of gammon on Christmas morning with my grandad as it's our Christmas tradition. Not forgetting, the smell of a real pine tree! 

Since, I have been becoming really excited for one of the most favourite seasons of them all I have found myself spending most of my free time browsing the internet and magazines for cute and gifty ideas. 

I then thought it would be a lovely blog post to share with you all as hopefully it gives you guys some gifty ideas too. Fear not, I'll be sharing some more blog posts on gift guides for you all between now and Christmas!! 






1) Tanya Burr - Merry Kissmas - £10.oo - Personally, I think this is a beautiful gift for your best friend as a girl couldn't want much more than a beautiful designed make-up bag which is very Christmassy alongside two new little lip glosses! 


2) Zoella  - Fragranced Bath Fizzers - £9.00 - I have to say Zoella's beauty collection is most definitely one my wish list for Santa this year as I just can't seem to get enough of her collection! It's an utterly stunning collection, the designs are so beautiful and not forgetting to mention how refreshed and beautiful the products make you feel. I haven't tried the bath fizzers yet which is on my must do list but I one hundred percent think you can't go wrong with little soap products for a Christmas present, can you? 

Plus. what I love about this product is the fact it's a two in one gift as after you have used all of the bath fizzers you get to keep and reuse the jar and it's perfect for putting little soap products in.


3) Charlie Red Duo Pack - £8.00 - Who doesn't appreciate a nice little Charlie pack? I know for a fact that I would always welcome them into my home as I simply love them! Plus, it's a perfect and simple gift for you all to buy and it certainly has a Christmas inspired feel to the design!! 

4) Leafy & Lovely Boxed Candle - £4.00 - Just wow...! Firstly, I would just like to take the time to appreciate how beautiful the candle looks!! I most definitely think that a candle is an easy and must have gift for someone at Christmas as it's just a perfect little gift!! Which you can find on Superdrug alongside many other beautiful items in the collection!!


5) Make-up Revolution Amazing Nail Collection - £4.00 - So what an amazing collection of nail polishes for an amazing price too!! Every girl likes to spice up their look with different colour nails so you'd be making an excellent choice buying this little gift!


6) Flutter Flower Lights - £5.00 - I found these when I was browsing Superdrug and I fell in love! I absolutely love the pretty little pink flower lights. I think there a perfect gift for a little accessory for your bedroom. 



7) Zoella  - Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream - £5.50 - I can't get my hands away from this beautiful hand cream it's a perfect little gift that you can give to a friend or a family member as they could slip it into their handbag and always keep their hands soft with this beautiful hand cream! 


8) Leafy & Lovely Hand Duo - £3.50 - Nobody could ever go wrong with this hand duo as it's beautifully designed and such a beautiful little gift for maybe your nan or a close friend. 


9) Flutter - Bath & Body Collection - I literally can't express how much I love this collection! I think it's perfect gift for a friend or even a family member. You can't ever have enough bath products can you? 

10) Leafy & Lovely Pedi Set - £3.00 - When I found this online, I pretty much fell in love with this little pedicure set as it has everything you would possibly need as well as being such a pretty design and an incredible price!! 

I hope this has been a helpful gift guide for you!! 

Much Love, Anya  :) xx









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig