How To Style The Nude Look For Autumn

Leave a Comment
Nude style

Nude style by anyaaa04 featuring Linea

I'm back to showing you all how to style one of the most trendiest looks during autumn! 

I woke up this morning knowing the nude look is definitely a look which needs to be shown on my blog! There are so many ways you can style the nude look, but I wanted to keep it pretty simple as I think there are many ways to show off the nude look and I will show you so more styles later. 

As you all know though, I like to keep a look quite simple as I am quite simple with the way I wear clothing sometimes! I love the simple styles, they always look stylish that's for certain! 

As we all know, Kim Kardashian plays a huge icon towards styling the nude and camel tones! I love to look and see how she styles the look, so I will show you a little sneak preview of how she styled the look below. 


Surprise, surprise... It's quite a similar style isn't it? Thanks for the style inspirations Kim Kardashian and for always look beautiful! 

I love how Kim Kardashian has straight away gone for the nude and camel tones all the way, it works well. 

But I have chosen to pair the nude look with a pair of black strappy heels or if your feeling more daring and want to embrace that evening and autumn chic look then pair your look with a black pair of over the knee boots.

Plus a nice black watch that blends nicely with the colours and a black handbag to match always works well. 

Lots of love, Anya x




Calvin Klein Collection mini dress
£1,240 - net-a-porter.com


Linea coat
houseoffraser.co.uk



Strappy sandals
publicdesire.co.uk



Larsson Jennings pandora jewelry
larssonandjennings.com


Estée Lauder lips makeup
£20 - neimanmarcus.com


Concealer
£15 - beccacosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig