My Top Favourite Homely Pieces Right Now...

Leave a Comment

Image result for sunday tumblr

I seriously wish Sunday's could just slow down! It's always been one of those days that you wish you could always do over and over again and just hold on to! 

So let's invent a button to just pause it ha!

Related image
For me Sunday has always been about Family, I feel like it's just a dedicated day! But for sure, family is everything!


Related image

I mean, can we just pause for this for a moment? How stunningly beautiful is this?

It's my dream and inspiration for my dressing room one day! 

So as it's a Sunday and there's nothing better than staying at home then there's nothing better than showing a few of my homely pieces... 



My Nan and Grandad bought this for me for Christmas as they know how much I love my fancy home accessories. It's perfect for lighting up and placing near to my mirror for added light when I put my makeup on! It's so pretty! 






I feel like everything I am sharing has been purchased from my Nan and Grandad ha! A massive thank you, must be given to my grandparents for buying this beautiful Rose Tree Lamp for my dressing table as it's just gorgeous! Throughout, the day it looks like a bouquet of flowers whilst at night time it lights up and looks extremely magical! 

Thank you to the Range for creating such a beautiful light and it's pink!


Bedroom accessories are just the one, I swear! Lots of little things for the bedroom just make it look more cosier and homely! I believe, this was purchased from Poundland. 

 

Right so I have an obsession with ensuring that everywhere in the house smells lovely. I stumbled across this little buy in Aldi for below £1 and it's just a beautiful scent. It's definitely recommended! 


Wow! Thank you Aaron for buying this for me for Christmas it's truly handy for me!! For anyone who wears glasses, I would absolutely suggest that you should purchase a glasses holder as I always put them down and forget where they've been put! Now I have no excuse than to place them safely in the holder.


Previously, I shared the Hamper that my Mum made me for Christmas and this basket is just a god send as it now contains all of my foundations and other makeup products! 


Mmm this is just heavenly, thank you to TKMAX for this dreamy scented candles. I think the main products that I seem to have in the house are candles as Aaron continuously tells me that I don't need anymore but they smell fantastic!


A massive thank you must be given to Laura Ashley for this beautiful candle light holder the design is just out there and I use it all the time! 


Again Poundland, you spoil me!! I feel like my dressing table is just surrounded with so many different homely pieces!



What are your homely favourites? I would love to know! 

I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming week!

Much Love


xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig