A Quick Shopping-Spree At River Island...

Leave a Comment

Guess who's back, back again!....

(Yes, that will be me...!)


It wouldn't be a true 'Anya Marie Ball' inspired blog without posting a cheeky little Snapchat selife... 

After, the Christmas period it's pretty fair to say that the sales are staring right in your face. Do you have the will power to say NO, it's fair to say I most certainly never do... I guess, I can keep trying to make it one of my New Year's Resolutions though that doesn't mean I will ever succeed. Let's pray for more luck next year ha!


This of course, had to make an appearance on the blog as some can say I am obsessed. Whereas, I simply see it as love!...



My oh my, heading over to River Island  may not have been the greatest idea of mine as many pounds later I had invested in a few new buys!...

One of which, my new River Island purse which is absolutely gorgeous and most definitely well suited to me as t's full of pretty pink tones.


Can we pause for a moment?...


It's fair to say I am madly in love with this shirt!...

It's gorgeous, when I saw it online it's fair to say it took me by surprise as it's not something I would normally go for... However, trying out different things and looking for new styles is what I most certainly try to do and explore around during the New Year... 

The shirt, has a mixture of patterns and designs from the top panel of the shirt to the back of the shirt.

Not forgetting, the tied detail around the bell top sleeves!...


It's also an amazing fit and stands out massively!


What were your new-bee buys for this year??

Much Love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig