Questions & Answers...

3 comments

Today, has definitely been a blogging day. So earlier on today I dropped some hints that I would be writing a question and answer blog for you all as I haven't shared one in ages for you... 



So sit back, put your feet up and relax whilst reading my questions and answers blog... I have tried my best to answer as many questions as possible from you all. If I haven't answered a specific question then please leave your comments below... 

1. What's my top essential for being a blogger? 



When this question came up I was really excited to answer this question as I have always carried a notebook and a pen in my bag since as long as I can remember. I can't be without my notebook and a pen, that's for certain. I would say that, my notebook is my top essential for blogging as I always write down my thoughts before I write the blog. 

2. What's my favourite social media? 



Without a doubt, Instagram is my favourite social media app ever!! I'm always posting new photos to share with my followers as well as dropping hints for my new blogs... I find it's the perfect way to be able to share your work with other bloggers too!! I also love finding inspirational pictures and quotes too!! 

3. Have I thought about any new additions to the blog for 2016? 

My aim is to always create new blogs or share new things with you. I think it's so important to be able to keep people interested in your work as well as keeping my blog fresh and up to date with fashion trends, top beauty sellers and lifestyle quotes or products. 

I mean, I am always aiming to try out different things with you all which is why I make cute little additions to the blog. Or I set you little challenges at special period times during the months. 

After, a long time coming I have literally just dropped creating men's wear fashion outfit inspirations. Between you and I, I have always know that I would eventually create and share men's wear outfits too but I thought it would the perfect opportunity to find the right timing to do so. What better opportunity, than the New Year? 

There are little rumours going around about a potential vlog post, I won't deny any rumours of course I'm thinking of vlogging as a lot of bloggers tend to always head for vlogging but I have to admit that I'm thoroughly enjoying sticking with the blogging at the moment... That's not saying, that in the future I won't vlog it's me saying you'll have to wait and find out!! 

4. What makes a blogger successful? 

Now when I first saw this question I loved it as it's quite a tricky question to answer but yet a question which sticks in your mind... so I knew I had to answer it as best as I could. 

Personally, I think being a successful blogger is all about timing. Timing is crucial nowadays for bloggers as everyday there's a new blogger starting and sometimes it almost feels like it's a competition but actually it's really not a competition at all. We all aim to be successful, as we wouldn't start a blog if we didn't want to attract an audience would we? 

But we all have different tastes, we don't all blog about the same fashion trends or the same beauty products as we're all individuals and we all have our own individual tastes. 

5. What advice would you give someone about accepting themselves for who they're? 



This question really touched me when I read this as it's such a beautiful question and I hope I can nail this question for you all. As you probably have already noticed I have shared one of my favourite instagram photos which I have recently shared on my blog again as I think the most important lesson to learn in terms of accepting yourself would be to love yourselves first. Before, being able to be happy in your own skin you have to be able to love yourself and that's the most important thing to do! 

6. Name one of your favourite opportunities that has come along since blogging? 

I'm still really struggling to answer this question as I have had so many beautiful opportunities since starting my blog. However, I would definitely say collaborating with bloggers such as the beautiful Amber Anderson is a huge opportunity for both of us. I love the fact that, I'm able to communicate with so many different bloggers who are all stunning in their individual ways.  

I couldn't help but also mention my second favourite opportunity too which is of course working with the beautiful Bethany Jennings, as she took some beautiful photos of me modelling... I'm so fortunate to be able to have the photos which look stunning! 

7. Name 3 of your favourite things to do besides blogging?

1. Spending time with my family and friends is definitely a priority in my life when I'm not working or blogging. 

2. Photography/ Touring - I love touring different places, there isn't much to do on the Isle of Wight which is why I find myself travelling as often as I can so I can share new photos with you but also so I can experience a new surrounding. 



(Here's a photo which I took when I was in London!!) 

3. Shopping - I'm pretty sure you all knew this one was coming as I'm always finding myself on my days off either shopping online or heading into town to shop or even hopping onto a boat and heading to the shopping centres. I can't help myself.

8. Why do you share your personal life with the world?

I have got to say these questions you have all sent me today have definitely made me think before I answer... I wouldn't say I share every aspect of my life with the world, as there are certain parts of my life which aren't shown on my blog for example I don't tend to capture every single moment of my life on my social media or my blog. 

However, I don't mind sharing my life with you all as it's kind of a choice you make before creating a blog. I would say some bloggers tend to be more open than others but that's your choice and your choice only.  

When I created my blog I immediately had the support from my family members, my boyfriend and of course my friends. It's been something we had discussed and I always asked before I wrote a blog if I could share that specific moment or photographs and they were all very willing to be a part of my blog life. Though, I never expected to be as known for blogging as I am, it's a whirlwind for sure but I wouldn't change anything for the world as everything I have shared has always been my choice to do so.

9. How do you and your boyfriend deal with long distance relationship?

 

Scott and I both live quite busy lives so we don't normally get the time to sit back and actually think we're dealing with a long distant relationship. It's become kind of natural to us and it's only been seven months. Scott's either busy with revising or at university while I'm either blogging or working so yeah we kind of just forget and accept things for the way they're. 

We talk twenty four seven when we get the time too, we always phone each other every morning and every evening which is a massive point to make actually as I know for a fact if we weren't in contact it wouldn't work as well. 

My top tips for dealing with a long relationship is too: definitely appreciate every moment you have with your loved one, find time for your partner, remind them how important they're to you and  keep in contact with them. It's working for Scott and I, don't be afraid of a bit of a challenge!! 

10. When you have the time how do you relax? 

 



When I find the time, I love to have lazy days! I must admit having a lazy day has got to be one of my favourite days of the week, don't get me wrong I love being busy but I also love being able too sit back and do absolutely nothing too! Like we all do right? A lazy lay in is number one at the top of my list but also having a bath with candles is also another way to relax me. As well as, reading a beauty or fashion magazine and not forgetting to have a quick browse on Superdurg or online shopping! 

11. What item out of all of your monthly favourite blogs has been your overall favourite product? 

Wow, you're all hitting me with the hard questions tonight that's for sure... (I must admit, this question actually took me an hour and a half to finally come to terms with a decision!!) 



Yep, it had to be my Mocha Lipstick which I become that obsessed with I found myself buying another two so in case I lost one or used one up I wouldn't be without... Is that sad? Haha who cares!! ;) If you love something, show it off!! 

12. What made me start creating home dΓ©cor inspirations? 

Again, such an interesting question to ask... (thinking... thinking... thinking!) I spent a lot of time thinking how to answer this question as ever since I have been little I have always had an eye for creating different looks so it's almost been a natural kind of act for me. I suppose, since growing up and actually deciding what I wanted to do, (blogging and a freelance journalist), it sort of just fell into place and managed to work.. I know it's going back to question 3 but I love introducing new ideas and new additions to the blog it just kind of worked so well with what I wanted to share with you all... 

13. Do I have an obsession with taking selfies? 



I wouldn't say I have an obsession when it comes to taking selfies, but I do enjoy taking a selfie to share what my makeup looks like or to share an outfit post with you all on Instagram. I must say that I am a very sentimental person, I like to be able to reflect on life and remember the little things and I always think capturing a moment makes a certain feeling or memory stand out more. 

14. Who is your all-time favourite blogger? 

A little shout out to Amber for setting me one of the most hardest questions! He-he thanks doll ;)! 

So I have a few favourite bloggers which I'll leave a little mention too right now, of course Amber Anderson had to be mentioned. You always inspire me and I loved collaborating with you. <3

Sophie Louise Gordon, had to have a mention. I remember, before starting my blog Sophie actually encouraged me to create a blog and ever since we have been in contact, so thank you for making me make such a beautiful choice!! Not forgetting the fact, that your blog is so amazing I always find myself being motivated through most of your blogs!! Thank you Soph!! <3 



Finally, my all-time blogger would definitely have to be Sarah Ashcroft as she is just so beautiful and inspiring. Whenever, she posts on instagram I always find myself becoming so drawn towards her outfits or her trends, she's just so fashionable and stylish!!



15. Why is blogging a good way to get feelings across? 

One more question to go after this one and then I am shutting down and heading to bed as I am zonked... I can feel my eyes shutting slowly, so it's time for some shut-eye soon! 

You all know that, I love sharing my favourite quotes and through sharing quotes I often share my feelings... It's quite a big thing for people to open up these days, as people are so hidden behind their phones and social media. Nobody really knows the truth or knows what people are feeling unless you're walking in their shoes. 

To me, sharing feelings is a massive part of my blogging life as I know what it feels like to feel like you're locked away inside your bedroom with nobody to talk too we all do... I don't ever want people to feel that way as its difficult, so in sharing feelings online I hope it will somehow be read by those who need my help or who need just that little bit of encouragement to say that it's okay... Everything will be okay... You've just got to believe in yourself and believe that it will be okay in order for your life to move forward! 

16. Your most embarrassing moment.... 

I thought it would be quite funny to end on a high note laughing at me so I have picked this as my last answer of the night. I've got a few funny moments which tend to stick in my mind but I always find that this is the funniest of them all ;)... So last summer, I was invited to a friends eighteenth party which was over in Cowes. (I'm sure friends who are reading this will know what party I am talking about!) My boyfriend and I, managed to get a lift with my nan and auntie... We had the address, but yet we couldn't find where the party was until I noticed a light in a field so we assumed we had found the party which we did. So I totally forgot that I was wearing white jeans a crop top and a checked shirt... White jeans and mud, no I don't think so! I kept on running through the fields until I realised I'd been running through wet patches of mud... Dunn, dun, dunn!! Yeah my white jeans had become speckled dots which wasn't a good look but luckily it had started to turn dark... Ha-ha!! 

Anyway, it's time for me to end this blog post now, but I would like to say a massive thank you too everybody for posting questions on my social media's... I wouldn't have been able to make this blog without you guys ;)!! I hope I haven't bored you all by now after reading all of these questions, I should definitely do a vlog next time!! 

Much Love Always, Anya Marie xx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I loved reading this blog!! Such thorough answers and great selection of questions you were asked! I love how you really connect with your fans/the community and show them all love and support! Keep going Anya! We love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously way too kind! I absolutely loved reading all your questions and answers. You really touched my heart with this post. Thanks doll ❤️ you're incredible and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to become friends through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool post, highly informative and professionally written..Good Job
    fashion quotes

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig