Home-bound | Featuring Visiting Family & A Shopping Spree!...

Leave a Comment


With moving to Winchester and now living in a City, I often forget the beauty of the Isle of Wight! It's so beautiful, initially when I moved I was excited to not see green and trees but whenever I return it truly hits me how stunning the Island is... Us Islander's are blooming lucky!!

Anyway, with being at home how could I resist taking pretty Island scenery photographs?!.. It's a simple no can do!!

*** 

Spending quality time with my loved ones is always important when you hardly see them!! I think it's vital that you prioritise and spend as much time as you can with them all.  

However, with it being the festive season still there's always time to do a little shopping spree!! 


I guess, it's just a little excuse to pour yet another glass of wine!! 








By now you'll know that I always struggle to make a choice between colour or black and white... So why not go for both?!


From my social media pages, I'm sure your aware of how much I'm loving the new Snapchat filters right now!! 


There's always a good reason to head to the shops, when you know there's a SALE on!... 


A massive thank you to Heidi for surprising me with these beautiful buys!! Who could ever turn down, Jack Wills?



A trip to NewLook was of course most definitely on my 'To-Do-List' today!! 

Let's not forget that H&M is right next door!... 


There was absolutely no way I would turn down the 'Babe Attack' pink cropped  hoodie as it's so adorable! But it would look perfect with a simple pair of black jeans in order to sport a casual look or grab your gym gear and head for a run! Either of the two will do!!


Not forgetting this crop tee which is to die for! Sometimes, the simple tops are the most glamorous!! 


However, I am in love with this new ring of mine! I am literally finding myself obsessing over it!!.... <3 

I guess you can tell it was a great spending spree!! RIP bank!


What have been your new buys so far?... 

I wish you all a lovely New Year, which isn't far from reaching us all now!! 




Lots of love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig