So Today I Reached Over 6000 Views On My Blog

1 comment

I really wanted to share this moment with you all and I was so excited when I found out my blog had now reached over 6000 views. 

Honestly, I am over the moon! I wanted to share this moment with every single one of you because I am honestly so happy and so grateful to you all! 

Some of you may not think it's a lot of views and it's probably nothing to all you beautiful bloggers out there but it's something to me that's for sure! 

It means the world to me to think that someone out there manages to take the time to read my blog. It makes me happy knowing that my blog may have helped somebody out there or encouraged people to be confident in trying out new changes in their lives and new styles. 

One of the main reasons for why I started writing this blog was on the basis that I could help people and express my passions and feelings. 

I'm so excited to share this with you all, everyone starts somewhere don't they? 

I would like to say a massive thank you to my mum and my step-dad as they always encourage me to be brave enough to try out new things and when I told them about the blog they were so supportive of me and again thank you to my mum for always being an inspiration to me and inspire my English passions. 

My nan, is a massive inspiration towards my work! She daily reads my blogs and shares them for me! She takes an interest into everything I do and always provides me with the confidence to try out new opportunities and to make the most of life. So thank you for everything! 

My boyfriend Scott, thank you for always listening to my mad crazy ideas in the early hours of the morning! He always puts up with me telling him new ideas for the blog and not once does he moan. He always encourages me and takes a huge interest into my blog! As well as a massive big thank you to his little brother Luke for being supportive towards my work too! Thank you Luke!

My dear friend Beth, a massive thank you to you for being inspirational as always and for always motivating my fashion! Your a huge icon to me and I always love creating fashion ideas based around an image you would go for! Plus a massive thank you to Jane and Shanice for always liking my posts and saying lovely comments ha-ha! 

For all my lovely friends and family members out there who have been so supportive of my blog and shared it for me, it means the world to me and I am really grateful! A massive thank you to: Charlie,  Brad, Heidi, Connor, Zoe, Michelle, Mark who always share my blogs. As you can tell this is just a spur of the moment blog so if I have forgotten anyone please do message me and let me know as I will feel bad if I forgotten to mention the support you have given me! 

Not forgetting all of you beautiful followers and people out there, thank you for reading my blog and I hope I can continue to keep you interested in reading my blog! I wouldn't be where I am today without every single one of you and you all motivate me to write more blogs when I get likes on Instagram or more views than the week before etc.

Thank you! 

Lots of love, Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. No wonder your over the moon what an achievement!!!
    Keep it up Anya your amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig