Kendalls Classic All Black Look Ft A Fur Coat

Leave a Comment
Kendalls classic black look ft her fur coat

Kendalls classic black look ft her fur coat by anyaaa04 featuring pointy toe shoes

As you all know, I am a lover of the Jenner's and the Kardashian's so of course when I get a chance to show off how they have styled an outfit I will definitely blog about it for you.

Autumn fashion, are very different sometimes which is why it's one of my favourite seasons as there are so many different looks. 

I always love looking at Kylie Jenner's fashion as I think she sure knows her stuff and she keeps her fashion up to date showing us all the trends. 

I love the all classic black look, it goes with absolutely anything and I have paired it with a fur coat which are very trendy right now. 

I love how the beige fur coat, shows it's certainly in touch with the autumn side. 

What do you think of the style? 


Lots of love, Anya x


Black long sleeve sweater
£17 - romwe.com



Balenciaga legging
£1,035 - mytheresa.com


Manolo Blahnik pointy toe shoes
£395 - neimanmarcus.com


Givenchy genuine leather tote bag
£1,610 - farfetch.com


Estée Lauder moisturizing lipstick
£20 - neimanmarcus.com


Black makeup brush
£13 - amazon.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig