How To Apply Your Lipstick For A Long - Lasting Look

Leave a Comment

I have been waiting to share these beauty tips with you for a while as I know that there is always the hassle for girls as  it seems like a waste of time when you apply your lipstick as it always seems to disappear straight away right? It's frustrating sometimes! 



Fear not, I have been researching and discovering some different quick and easy to learn tips for you all and for myself.
   
Beauty Tips - For A Long & Lasting Look: 

1) Always make sure you ex-foliate your lips, there is two ways to do this you could either use a sugar scrub or you could make your own and all you need for this step is a balm and some sugar. 


2) When you apply your foundation, take it over the top of your lip line to create a flawless base. 

3) Then start applying a few light layers of your lipstick and blot it in between coats to start the process of a long-lasting finish.

4) Apply your colour with a lip brush, using the flat sides of the brush parallel to the lip line to create a straighter edge.

5) Make an 'O' shape with your mouth stretched open connect the corners with the colours of your lipstick to make sure your lips are fully covered. 

6) To get a further definition on your lipstick, apply a lighter colour on the centre of your lips to enhance and give the look a fuller lip. 

7) Lastly, make sure you correct any lipstick smudges by using a cotton bud and use your concealer to touch up skin around the lip line.

                       

Here is the lipstick that I have used, a nude shade which is perfect for autumn season.

             

    Here is the result of what my lipstick looked like after I completed this make-up tip. It doesn't look as clear, as the photo isn't as focused. Next time, I will make sure I zoom in and show you a clearer photo but it definitely lasted and I was pretty impressed. 

I hope this helps you out! 

Lots of love, Anya x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig