Is It Okay To Allow Yourself To Be Hurt Continuously?

Leave a Comment

I thought I would be a little open with you all in this blog, as I like to share my feelings or past feelings with you all. 

Every girl or boy goes a heart breaking experience with someone that you thought you would spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes, life isn't as straightforward as you think it will be.

In life there will be hard circumstances, there will be plenty of moments where you're made to feel alone! Almost as if you're actually sat in the dark but your not your in a room full of people. I know what it's like to feel like this, every single one of us does and it's only natural to feel like this at times because after all we're all only human. 


I wanted to share this message with you guys as it's really important for me to make you all aware of how sometimes your always the one left out or left in the dark and only  you can change that and sometimes making changes aren't as easy as they seem but sometimes changes need to be made as eventually you will find yourself in a better place. 

As you all know, I came out of a past relationship really feeling low about myself but regardless of how low this person made me feel I still loved him and then eventually through loosing who I used to be I found myself. 

Finding yourself, is always an important pathway to go through as you start to piece yourself back together. Things people saw differently to me when I was in that relationship slowly started to change as I saw things the way other people saw them too! 

Just because you love someone or care about someone, doesn't mean you should allow them to hurt you or treat you badly and if you want to continue being with someone like that or having friends who treat you like that then I think it's important to remember would you hurt them or treat them the way you have been or were being treated?

What's important to remember is we all should set a standard in life, we should treat people the way we want to be treated.  

Sometimes, the hardest thing in life is accepting and admitting in life that you were wrong! But the toughest challenge is overcoming past situations and moving on. 

Life doesn't come easy though does it? The best way to look at and live your life is knowing that life is a challenge.! 

Lots of love, Anya x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig