Do You Ever Have The Sudden Urge To Buy New Clothes Or New Make-up?

Leave a Comment

So ladies and gentleman do you ever seem to have that sudden urge to buy something new? I am perfect for this example, as I always do it! (even when I shouldn't, even when I should be saving!) 

I am a perfect example for this especially when I am shopping online as it's so much easier to just press a button rather than heading into town and actually handing money over or entering your pin. 

Why do we do it? There are so many reasons but it all comes down to wanting to look a specific way or following the latest trends! As we all want to be accepted through our image don't we? 

I am definitely, more of a shopper online rather than heading to town because I love the idea that it will be delivered to your house, I love the idea of waiting for the delivery! The excitement of always waiting, really excites me! I am sure it excites you, right? I always feel like a little kid who sits waiting for her Christmas presents in the morning, do you know what I mean?

Then of course, there's the sale or the discounts we receive through our emails which we just can't say no too! The adrenaline and the excitement that you feel knowing there's a sale! I often find myself running for my laptop before I even know it! 

The world, is so dominated by image in society nowadays and that's okay because it's always nice to look nice isn't it? But if you sit back and look through your wardrobe you probably already have plenty of clothes or shoes and you probably don't need to spend more money on make-up just because it looks like your running out if your anything like me you've already brought spares just in case!


I know what it feels like though, to have the fear of running out of something you daily use it's horrible, but it doesn't mean you need to spend so much money just because your near to finishing off a product. 

In terms, of clothing I am always buying and looking for new clothes. I love the idea of creating a new look and finding a new style which I love and feel comfortable in, we all like that thought don't we?

It's natural to want to treat yourself, but is it necessary on a daily basis? What I have started to do is save my money and then when I feel like spending my money on new trends or new make-up, then buy it all together and it will make you all feel like your having a special treat right?

Let me know your opinions everyone! 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig