Khloe Kardashian Is One Of My Style Icon's

Leave a Comment

The Kardashian's are all a massive influence on my style, I love the way they all have their own little touches towards fashion. As I am writing this blog I am currently sat watching an episode of 'Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons' ! 

I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share with you some of my favourite styles that Khloe Kardashian has styled, I love the way she dresses. I think it's important to feel comfortable in your own body and that's how Khloe makes me feel through the way she dresses and I love that (don't we all?!) 


I love the blonde bombshell blue look that Khloe rocks, I think this look shows how Khloe isn't afraid to make a statement and I love that! Doesn't she look amazing?


We all know how Khloe loves wearing and styling the all black look, just like me (and all you other beautiful girls out there!) I love how Khloe channels the all black look and adds that extra little stylish touch through her heels! 


Piecing an outfit together can sometimes be quite hard, right girls? Especially, when there are so many other style icons to compete with! But our Khloe does it well doesn't she? She pulls off the all black look and then shows us how to style the white chic look and she looks stunning! 


Throw back to a little summery inspired look that Khloe showed us! I love this style, I think it's pretty and stylish! I love the girly edge but the chic look towards the outfit too! Pastel colours are definitely a hit this year! 


Finally the red carpet look is definitely a style that Khloe looks simply beautiful in! I love how the shades suit her, deep reds and purple shades are definitely a massive hit for the autumn season. 

I hope you liked looking at 5 styles I simply love by one of my style inspirations Khloe Kardashian! 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig