A sweet but mean little treat ๐Ÿ’‹

Leave a Comment
A sweet but mean little treat ๐Ÿ’‹

A sweet but mean little treat ๐Ÿ’‹ by anyaaa04 featuring nars cosmetics

Elegance for autumn! So for all you busy ladies out there who work nine till five or longer, you should definitely follow me and take a route down this pathway to finding your smart and elegant style for work. 

As we all know I am a massive trend follower towards the monochrome style, I can't help myself I am always looking for more white or black items of clothing. It is definitely one of my favourite fashion trends, that's for sure! 

I love creating different styles for you and managing to show you guys what I like and also hinting at my style icons too! It definitely shows you a little sneak preview into my wardrobe.

I couldn't resist pairing the simple black crop top with a floral pattern midi skirts as I adore midi skirts, I think there super sweet and comfortable what else could we want ladies? To add that little stylish glamour look for the office I have paired the outfit with a white handbag but it's always good to add a little more dash of white with the black colours too! 

In terms, of accessories definitely make sure your wearing a watch as it shows off your boss like figure for work!

Keep your make-up look nice and natural for work as it looks more professional and shows off your true beauty side. 

Of course, I haven't forgotten to mention the pointed black heels which yes of course are a fashion influence and inspiration from our lovely Kim Kardashian! 

Follow me and style your sweet but mean little treat for work! 

Lots of love, Anya x

Off the shoulder top
£6.59 - romwe.com


Floral skirt
£110 - review-australia.com


Pointed-toe pumps
£22 - shein.com


Niels Peeraer bow purse
£480 - luisaviaroma.com


Daniel Wellington watch
£130 - stbernardsports.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics pencil eyeliner
£39 - saksfifthavenue.com


Nars cosmetic
£25 - lookfantastic.com



Nail care
julep.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig