An Exciting Day Traveling Away To Hull For The Weekend

Leave a Comment

So I've had a few days of choas, I woke up at roughly about on Thursday morning at 6.15 am (shocker, I hate waking up so early, don't we all?) 

Then it was time to finally get up and get ready at about half six, (being girls we always have to make sure we have packed everything as well as making sure we have done our hair and make-up too!) Though, I don't really tend to wear too much make-up when I am travelling as it's not a good look if you end up smudging your make-up and trust me that always happens to me!! 


Fast forward a little bit and I am on the boat! My nan came with me which was a little surprise as I didn't think she would be coming with me but I am sure it was any excuse to go shopping wasn't it nan? (Ha-ha just kidding! I love you lots nan!) 


Every moment is sacred and me and my nan love taking selfies, just like everyone right?



Isn't it such a beautiful place? Have you guessed where I was yet ?... Yeah that's right LONDON!! I absolutely love London, so so pretty! I swear it's every bloggers dream to live there, it's definitely mine!

Finally after the nine hour journey I have arrived in Hull! It will be wonderful to see my boyfriend again and to definitely go shopping! 

I will keep you updated, I can't wait to share the next few days with you all.

Lots of love, Anya x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig