Two Autumn Sets ๐Ÿ‚

Leave a Comment
Two Autumn Sets ๐Ÿ‚

Two Autumn Sets ๐Ÿ‚ by anyaaa04 featuring fragrance candles

Since I have been back home on the Island from Hull it has definitely been time to grab those jumpers of yours.! 

It was really chilly in Hull and when I next go to see my boyfriend and our new friends I will definitely aim to wrap up warmer! 

So Hull, you have inspired me to focus on oversized jumpers and styling the warmer look for you all! 

Who doesn't love wrapping up warm in a cosy jumper though? I know I do, so I have paired two styles to show you how I would style a jumper look differently! 

I love wrapping up warm but I always find myself feeling a little bit too warm and that makes me irritable. So I am so glad that there is crop jumpers available as you can't go wrong with a crop jumper. I paired the crop jumper with skinny black jeans and a browny black leather jacket as it just screams out that stylish autumn look! Plus the shoes, look stunning with this outfit don't you think?

You can't go wrong with a grey shirt like jumper which is baggy but a nice baggy paired with skinny black jeans as I just think it's a beautiful look to wear! Then of course pairing it with the leather jacket, the black handbag and the to die for shoes! 

Plus the candles, just set the vibe for autumn I think! I've found myself this year becoming obsessed with candles and smelling the beautiful scents! I can't help myself! 

Let me know, what's your favourite style! 

Lots of love, Anya x 

Gray shirt
£17 - amazon.com


Vanessa Bruno beige top
£11 - vestiairecollective.com


Moto jacket
£960 - vestiairecollective.com



Off-White cut-out shoes
£72 - topshop.com


Fendi purse
£3,285 - barneys.com


Witchery fragrance candle
£7.06 - witchery.com.au

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig