Something Very Exciting...

Leave a Comment

I have been waiting to share this blog post with you ever since I ordered two items from the wonderful and beautiful Tanya Burr cosmetics collection! I have been so excited for a while, as soon as I knew the delivery was coming I wanted to shout and scream about it already as I am that excited about Tanya's cosmetic collection.



*Argh, it's just literally so exciting! I haven't actually used the products yet as they only arrived yesterday but I couldn't wait any longer to show you! 




 
                           


What I love about the collection, is how stunningly beautiful Tanya Burr's cosmetics look! The designing of the cosmetics are so beautiful! I love them! I love how Tanya manages to capture such beauty through her designing! I simply love them! I know I have posted a lot of photos on this blog but I guess I just wanted to share something with you all that I love. I wanted to capture my girly side through these photos and show you all how Tanya Burr's cosmetic items have managed to help me share this side of me too! (I feel like I am in a little bubble that won't burst as I am just so happy and excited to have these items! So thank you Tanya and Tanya's team for creating these items!)


I have to say this is one of my favourite items out of the whole collection, as at the moment eyebrows is my focal point in the beauty department (I love trying out new eyebrow kits!), but eyebrows are definitely a massive hype during this season so there is a lot of talk revolving eyebrow kits anyway! I always love discovering new brow kits and this made me really happy when they had this in stock on Superdrug I definitely added it to my basket! (At the time, I was probably hitting that button quickly as I know there is a lot of demand for Tanya's collection!) 

I love that the eyebrow kit comes with a handy mirror, in case your forget your mirror girls Tanya has supplied you with a handy back up! (so essential girls, I always seem to forget my mirror so it's super handy for me!) Inside the kit, you have a eyebrow brush and tweezers (very essential!) I tend to normally not use the brushes that are supplied as I prefer my own but I am definitely going to give this one a try as it's such a pretty and pink little brush (what else could you possibly need than that girls?) 

Now, I absolutely love the colours in this kit! You can't see them as well as I can in the photograph but I will run through them for you anyway. 

You have one highlighter to apply afterwards, underneath the brow line to create an extra touch to your perfect brows! The colour is so gorgeous, it's called fairy cake. 

Then the three eyebrow colours your supplied with are so dreamy, they are called - pebble, chestnut and hot coca! As I am pretty fair skinned I would probably only use pebble and chestnut but I will show you all of that later on! I love how Tanya's cosmetics just have that autumn wintery vibes to them! 


Now Tanya actually has two cheek palettes's out which was a hard decision to choose between them both but I am sure when it's pay day next I will have to probably buy the other one too! 

However, I chose the Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette, because I thought it would suit my skin tone a lot better as I am very pale (sucks I know, but I do love pink so it's not too bad!)

Inside the cheek palette, your supplied with one bronzer, one blusher and one highlighter! 

I love the palette names as they just show off that summery vibe towards them! The brusher is called -beach bronze, the blusher is called - pretty peony and the highlighter is called - oyster shell! 

So stunningly beautiful and I am so happy to finally have them to try out! As soon as I have tried them, I will review them and share the looks! I hope you look forward to that! 

Lots of love, Anya x  

PS - I know the pictures aren't that clear, but I loved the way they looked a little vintage and almost blurred. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig