Happy Halloween And Halloween Inspirations...

Leave a Comment

So firstly I would like to say a massive Happy Halloween to everyone and I hope you all have a lovely evening tonight! Let's hope the scary ghosts or creepy crawlies get you! 

I haven't been able to blog a lot for you lately, as I have been super busy but tonight I am really excited to style a cat costume and to see the result of my Halloween make-up!! I can't wait to share that with you all! 

But for today, I really wanted to just share some Halloween inspirations with you all!


If your having a party at home or your just having a few friends round either for yourself or for the children then this is ideal and simple to create! It just adds that little spooky touch to your home for Halloween and it certainly sets the vibe!


Now of course I have been thinking a lot about outfit inspirations and make-up inspirations too and if you haven't gathered I will let you into knowing a spooky secret surprise... I am becoming a cat for the night! My outfit isn't over the top, it's quite basic but nice for a fancy dress event. I bought it for ten pounds from Matalan and thankfully I can pair it with my fur black cardigan from Primark to keep me a little warmer! I can't wait to share my end result with you all! 


When you see Pumpkins its definitely a certain sign of what time of year it is! I think it's definitely the countdown to the main night right? I love Pumpkins, the scary edge and vibe the pumpkins give is just amazing!


As all you know I am terrified of spiders and bugs! (Eww, even the thought makes me want to scream!!) This is definitely something that sets the vibe though and I am pretty certain my boyfriend would do this to me as a prank! But its a simple way to make the house look scary!


Now I adore these, I think they look so adorable! I know the theme is to be scary for Halloween but jam jars just excite me in general and I think they look freaky as theme is vampire blood jam jars! Great idea right?! 

I am really excited now to finally get ready for Halloween!! But I had better be off and get ready myself! Please let me know what your all dressing up as! I can't wait to hear or see what you have decided to wear! 

Have an amazing Halloween everyone!!

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig