October's Monthly Products

1 comment

I know that October is flying by, but I hope you have been waiting to see what my favourite October products are! I can't actually believe how fast the months are going by can you? Anyway, take a little look into my favourite October products! 

 1) Shampoo and Conditioner Pear Drops 



I am addicted to finding Superdrug buys, I swear Superdrug is like my second home! I either find myself shopping online or going to the store after I have finished work. I usually use the Raspberry shampoo and conditioner which you will know as I have posted in my previous blogs. However, I found this shampoo and conditioner couldn't resist the buy! I love using them, I love the scent and it always leaves my hair smelling lovely! 

2) Revolution Dual Brow Arch and Shape 



This is probably one of my favourite make-up products at the moment! What really, excites me is finding something that you really feel happy using on a day to day basis and this is definitely how I feel about the Revolution Dual Brow Arch and Shape pen. It's perfect for keeping in your essential make-up bag too! Unfortunately, the eyebrow pen doesn't come with a brush so you must remember to have a brush handy but this is one of my favourite eyebrow pencil's to use as you can use the arch part of the pen to fill in your eyebrows and shape them then fill the rest of them in using the shape part of the pen! It's a reasonable price too! Definitely, worth the buy! But I would go for the light one next time as I picked the medium one to try out as I sometimes find the pens or pencils can be too light but with this one it's a little darker than my colour but it blends and mixes well! 

3) Rita Ora Sweet Retreat


There are so many trends towards darker colours this season and that's okay but if your not ready to let go of your pretty and playful side then simply don't! I love the autumn season style, but being pale sometimes isn't always loveable for me as my skin tone is too light to suit dark colours. I have to say this is one of my favourite nail varnishes to date as I love the shade and it definitely brightens up my skin tone. 

4) Blusher/Powder/Bronzing Brush


Even though, it's not that sunny any more it doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to your bronzer as I still think it's perfect for the autumn season too. The golds and browns are ideal, so I bought this brush from Primark about a month ago and I started using it just before October but for the last few weeks it's been one of my favourite brushes to use! You should definitely, buy this brush when you pop into Primark next it's perfect! I love the design too, isn't it beautiful? I find after applying the bronzer or blusher depending on what you use this brush for, in my case it would be for the bronzer it applies nicely and evenly leaving you with beautiful bronzed cheeks! 


5) Pink Notepad 



Every blogger needs their note book (I don't know how I would be able to cope without my note book, I tend to write in there every other day if not every day!) all our thoughts and notes are always in our handy little note book for preparations for our blogs that we share with you guys! In all honesty, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a place to write all my thoughts down! This notebook, is definitely one of my favourites though as it's my favourite colour (pink is the best colour in the world I swear!) and it was a bargain only 99p from The Card Factory in town. I always love finding bargains! 

I hope your all well and enjoying October. 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Have you tried the Lemon Sherbet dry shampoo? That smells Lush, I use it on Jessica x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig