Throwback to the summer

Leave a Comment
Throwback to the summer

Are you all starting to have some summer blues? I definitely I am with the way the rain has been pouring down today! Mind you, for those who live in the United Kingdom just like me we didn't really have much of a summer this year but for the beautiful summer days that we did have this is dedicated for those days! 

So join me, while I have taken a little throw back to summer essentials that are must needed for your summery inspired look! 

Stylish two piece cords, were very trendy last year and they definitely became a must have in your wardrobe! I love the two pieces, I think they look stunning! I especially love the print ones, just like the monochrome one above! But I also love the pretty plain ones as well as I think there sophisticated and cute! 

Of course, you can't forget your bikinis which I will move onto later as I received a beautiful pink with embroidered pearls on them, it's so beautiful from Bikinibgray which I will show you now! 


A massive thank you once again to Bikinibgray for my bikini, it was a wonderful surprise and it's definitely making me want to be summer ready already! I can't wait to wear it next summer! 

Take a little look below, at some of the other bikinis Bikinibgray do! There stunning! 


     

You must remember your hat and your sunglasses for the beach as they definitely add a stylish look for sure! 

If your going for a sassy summer look, you should definitely keep your make-up natural to show your sassy stylish side. 

I wish it would be summer already, I am so missing the summer :(! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my summer throw back inspiration board and I hope it will help you get prepared for next summer. 

Lots of love, Anya x







Black crop tank
£14 - etsy.com


Marysia Swim black scalloped bikini
£150 - net-a-porter.com


Mara Hoffman 1 piece swimwear
£110 - bonadrag.com


Patagonia bikini two piece
£23 - moosejaw.com



Chiffon shorts
£13 - rosewe.com


Halter jumpsuit
£9.39 - amazon.com



Aéropostale party rock shoes
£9.07 - aeropostale.com


Jennifer Ouellette brimmed hat
£180 - barneys.com




Mudd brimmed hat
£12 - kohls.com


River Island retro round sunglasses
£17 - riverisland.com


Guerlain bronzing powder
£51 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Tarte bronze makeup
£22 - beauty.com


Estée Lauder red lip makeup
£15 - macys.com



Itsa Girl Thing travel dopp kit
£3.87 - nordstrom.com


Linen beach towel
conranshop.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig