Knitwear, Leather and Burgundy

Leave a Comment
Knitwear, Leather and Burgundy

Knitwear, Leather and Burgundy by anyaaa04 featuring BLK DNM

I've been waiting so long to style and show you a look just like this. This style, is probably one of my favourites. 

I love the fact that you can mix the colours together, you can take two simplistic colours and spice it up for autumn with the burgundy vibes! 

Autumn, is all about the knitwear and that doesn't mean you have to wear a complete knitwear look! Style it out with me, as I love crop jumpers! I can't seem to get enough and style it up with a black leather skirt and a cute little trendy pair of chelsea boots!

With it being all about the burgundy and the purple lips this season. your outfit will look stunning! If you don't feel like you will suit the purple lip, don't be put off as there are many beautiful lipstick shades. I would suggest trying either a red, nude or pink lipstick as they still look amazing! 

What do you think of this autumn inspired look? 

Let me know what you think everyone :) 

Lots of love, Anya x

Chicwish gray sweater
£33 - chicwish.com


BLK DNM mini skirt
net-a-porter.com



Dolce Gabbana structured purse
£1,285 - ssense.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig