Autumn Inspired Diary

Leave a Comment

Where is this year going? It's flying by so quickly, I can't believe we're almost half way through this month already! Soon it will be Christmas and then a new year again (crazy isn't it?) Recently, I've been quite busy in my personal life, which means I haven't had as much time as I would like to blog so today is going to be a very busy day full of blogging for you all! Though as always, I have been snapping away on instagram, so I wanted to do something different to what I usually do as I wanted to share some inspirational photos that I love as well as sharing some snaps I have taken for my Autumn diary with you guys... 



1) Hot Chocolate (white or milk, definitely my favourite!) during the winter season is my favourite drink, my nan always makes me and my grandad one! I love the way it's kind of traditional for me and my grandad to have a hot chocolate together, whenever I have a hot chocolate it's normally with my grandad so it's definitely a perk of the autumn and winter months. Not forgetting, the fact it makes you warmer! Hot chocolate is perfect for a day in with Netflix right?

2) I love the Autumn vintage photo, I discovered this when I was looking through my Pinterest and I pretty much fell in love. I think it's beautiful, it's so dreamy right?

3) Cosy socks with a cup of tea is a must have for autumn. One of my favourite things for autumn and the winter months is the cosy socks that come out, I just love being indoors all cosy and wrapped up warm.

4) My favourite colour at the moment for winter is the dark purple plumb colour! It's simply beautiful and certainly suited for the autumn season. I found this photo on Pinterest and it's just such an inspirational photograph that I wanted to share with you all. 

5) One of my favourite photos that I have taken this year to date, near to where I live is a little park and I couldn't resist snapping this photo! It's simply stunning, I always look forward to seeing the rusty, bright oranges and red colours on the leaves as that's when we all know autumn has arrived! 

6) Credit must be taken for the person who managed to take such a beautiful photo of the glass jar with the reflection of what looks like fireworks! Autumn, is such a beautiful season but what we all love about the autumn season is the fireworks! This photo just inspires me and make me think of sparklers and happy faces out in the cold but wrapped up warm! 

7) How gorgeous is this photo of sparklers in a little orange bucket with pretty leaves attached? It makes me excited for Halloween as well, as when I think of orange colours I associate them with pretty pumpkins. I'm so ready for fireworks evening already! 

8) Another inspirational snap from Public Desire showing off there over the knee heeled boots, there back in style this season and I am literally so excited about this! How stylish are the over the knee boots girls? Honestly, I love them! I bought mine new from Ebay, my mum spotted them for me and they were only about £18! Every girl's dream is finding a bargain for something she really loves! 

9) How pretty is this picture? I snapped this picture after I had finished work, I thought it was such a beautiful photo as the blue sky was still there yet it was a little chilly. It's perfect for showing autumn in another light as autumn isn't just wintery dark nights it's an in between type of weather! Of course, not forgetting the stunning scenery in the background with the pretty church in the background.

Anyway, I hope your all having a lovely October so far. I can't believe it's nearly Halloween, does anyone have any plans? I would love to know what your plans are and what your thinking of wearing? (Let me know if I can help in anyway!) I'm so looking forward to the Christmas season this year, Just me or are you joining me with your excitement too?! 

Lots of love, Anya x 





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig